• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ocean Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah don't think too much about that," Shinn reassured her before leading her into the grounds. The entrance to the spa resort was decorated with multiple flower beds with diffeerent flowers of different colors and species all set up in a circle formation. The flowers let out a soft and fragrant scent that was relaxing to the body in turn.

"No, its okay, I made a vow...to myself," Jason pointed out before turning around. "Ready to get going?"

"Not going to lie, it is pretty here," Rose commented as she was to wait on what to do next.

====================================

"What vow did you make exactly?" Luna asked with a slight chuckle.

"I am so far," Rose commented, "I just hope the actual spa services are as pleasant."

----------------

"Why would you cry?" Luna asked as she tilted her head.

"I don't think I can do much betting, if I'm honest," Rose smiled.

----------------------------

"You could've just rode on my back in my wolf form and I could've gotten you up there," Luna pointed out as if it was the most obvious thing on earth.

Shinn then led Rose inside of the building where the two were greeted by a young woman standing behind a desk in the center of the room, on each side of the room were hallways leading to a lounge for people to rest in and another one leading to a small restaurant. "Welcome to Mountainside Spa, how can I help you?" she asked as she looked at the couple.

"I'm Shinn Carmesi. I made a reservation the other day for me and my friend," he said before glancing towards Rose.

"Oh, yeah here you are," the woman replied as she scrolled through the computer on her desk. "A two day stay, and you said you wanted the night plan?"

"Yep," Shinn nodded his head, the spa offered different plans and treatments for different types of people and creatures, as thus there were some for nocturnal species like Rose. "That works for you right?" he said as he glanced towards Rose.

"Yeah but...I wanted to look cool," Jason replied nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah," Rose answered simply.

--------------------------

"I'd rather you be safe and alive than crying before you die," Luna commented.

"Fine," Jason nodded his head. "I guess I could ride on your back...though I already bought of this," he chuckled.

"All right then," the woman added before giving them both a key. 'This is the key to your room, your treatment will start once the sun set.s"

"So what are supposed to do until then?" Rose asked after receiving the key from the woman. She looked to Shinn as if he should know.

-----------------------

"Refund?" Luna shrugged.

"No," Rose said sarcastically, "I just decided to get into a pool nude. Of course I did."

----------------------

"GG," Luna commented simply. Nothing else, but the two letters.

"Then everyone else would see," Rose remarked, "I doubt you'd want prying eyes on me."

--------------------

"It's also an internet slang term," Luna corrected.

"I'll just kick their asses if they do," Shinn shrugged casually, a confident smile on his face.

"Oh, well true, still didn't expect it," Jason chuckled a bit. "I'm not too used to hearing other people use those terms back at home it was even weirder, I used it once and my parents looked at me weird."

"Sure you will," Rose laughed, "I was around before you were even thought of, so I think I can take care of myself."

--------------------

"Oh wow," Luna answered with a hint of amusement in her tone of voice.

"No, you can defend yourself," Rose laughed, "I'm not your keeper."

-----------------

"Oh," Luna answered, though she had no clue what he was talking about.

"Sure," Rose smiled.

-----------------------------------

"Oh cool," Luna replied, "What's it like?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom