• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ocean Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh crap sorry, I didn't mean to get it in your eyes," Shinn said regretfully as he sawm over to Rose to check up on her.

"Finally," Jason sighed as he got off Luna, trying to regain his composure and get rid of the nauseating feeling. "Thanks for that Luna, sorry I almost puked."

"It's fine," Rose answered as she had to grab a nearby towel and wipe her eyes. The stinging was still there, but not as bad.

------------------------------------------

"You're okay," Luna answered, "You didn't throw up so you're all good." with that, she resumed her human form.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Rose answered.

------------------------------

"It's weird at first, but you get used to it." Luna replied as she looked at Jason.

"I can see that..." Rose trailed off.

"What were you staring at exactly?" Luna asked as she looked quizzically at Jason.

Rose just closed her eyes and enjoyed the small hug.

-------------------------

"Oh," Luna answered, "Um...thank you....I'm still not used to genuine compliments."

Rose enjoyed the affection Shinn was giving her.

----------

"I don't think I am, but thank you," Luna answered with a smile.

"I thought we were having a picnic," Luna commented as she sat down on the ground.

--------------------------------------

Rose quickly put her hand up against Shinn's lips so he wouldn't kiss her. She shook her head and smirked.

"You don't get to kiss me that easily." she smirked, "Also, the pool isn't fun. You're just fun to be around."

"Sure," Luna smiled as she looked to Jason. "

--------------------------------

"Exactly," Rose replied.

"You're a man, you should figure it out," Rose smiled sweetly. She then swam to the end of the pool and climbed up the ladder before walking over and grabbing her towel. Simply, she looked over her shoulder and gave Shinn a small smirk.

---------------------------------

"What do I like?" Luna asked, her head tilting slightly in confusion. Did Jason mean the food or was he asking her a general question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom