• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PDP Remake Game with Zoey, Real contest, GF Pokemon League, and seeing the 3 Pokemon Shadow

ManUtd22

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

As usual, I do love to do varieties of threads that allow me to see people's Opinion; so I decide to Talk about the ideas for Diamond, Pearl, and platinum's Remake if there is a remake for them. her ideas in Anime were so awesome.

In this thread, Let's imagine that you will have the same type of experience that dawn had with Masprit when she saw its shadow in Lake Variety, with had Ash's experience with Azelf Shadow in Lake Valor, and Having the same type of Experience that Brock had with Yuxie's Shadow in Lake cuity. In my Opinion, I do want to see them even if I will see them all by myself without any Companion

Do you think Ideas will be great idea?

About meeting Zoey, do you her to be your rival in Pokemon Contest, with Playing Real Contest, and Grand Festival? Do you want to see her if you reach to snow point City? If maybe being rival in All of Contests, GF, and Pokemon League?

Challening May Also will be great. I think that May showed be in the game so I can challenge her.

I do want to meet her, and see here to the rival in all of Pokemon Contest, GF, and in Pokemon League. Want to meet her in snow point with watching my battle to candice. and want her to come to TwinLife Town also in the remake.

About Pokemon League, Do you want only to Challenge The Elite Four, or Playing Pokemon League for real? I do want to only challenge Elite four, and hope that it will a real pokemon League with giving an idea of we can win or lose. If we lose, then we cannot Play Pokemon League again.

So what do you think of this idea?

Do you want to travell to kanto, Jhoto, and heonn also? Me yes, but not her in my own Story; "Pokemon 1, and 2 Season Story in Negi Chiho (Negi Region).

Finally, do you to have a companion walk with you? I do think that it is a time for having a pokemon who walk with you if it is a small charming pokemon, not legendary; because the legendary pokemon should take me by using its power, not following me. I do want to have a companion also who motivate me in all of my challenges. And want to catch the Original One finally,

So what do you think my friend? Hope to see you all

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom