• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus - End of Game - 10/03/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheffOfGames

Just some random guy on a random site
Reaction score
Camp Half-Blood, Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141
Long Island, New York 11954

latest
Oh, more demigods? Fine, come on in. I’m Dionysius, the God of Wine and Director of Camp Half-Stupid. Though Zeus requires me to call it Half-Blood.
Before you can enter you’ll need to sign this form so I’ll be allowed to tortu… Help you through the summer away from Monsters and evil grass spirits.

Also, watch this informative video:

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided.
3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs.
4. You are however allowed to role-claim.
5. Day phases last 24 hours.
6. Night phases last 24 hours.
7. Dead players can't converse in the main thread, they have a special chat for that.
8. If a tie in votes happens, there will be no lynch.
9. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing me beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
10. Rules will be able to change if the Host(s) do so desire.
11. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>".
12. To show that you have read the rules, please post the name of your favourite PJ character in your sign up post.
13. Have fun! (Or not, your choice)

Players:
  1. jdthebud
  2. DarthWolf13
  3. Zexy
  4. WolfOwl
  5. Elementar
  6. Lone_Garurumon
  7. TheCapsFan
  8. Doctor Floptopus
  9. jackatlasred

Subs:

Spectators:

Last edited:
/in (unless I have to get out so I can MoD, as usual)

We'll be sending out role PM's tomorrow everyone!

So last chance to get signed up if you haven't yet ;)

Night 0

Well, are you all done with the sign-up? Don’t tell me, I don’t care.
As the rules say, I must now give you a quick tour around camp: you can see the toilets are to your right and that big building over there is the Big House, you’re not allowed to enter that, this is the end of the tour.

You have come in a time of grave danger, Kronos is rising again. But here in Camp, you will be save of Kronos’ full power. But there still is a big chance that one of you works for him. Therefore you will be participating in a full screening, which will be conducted by Athena herself.
But… she won’t be available for another two weeks, she has… Godly business to attend to.
Until then, don’t die on me, Zeus got kind of pissed when I kinda got everyone killed… But that doesn’t matter now, it was a long time ago.

Anyway, seniors, take them to the lake; show them our tradition.

Night 0 has now started. It will end in 24 hours (11.00 AM GMT).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom