• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus - End of Game - 10/03/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant pming. My phone hates me
lol ok but I think he's just joking over what Caps said when he confirmed, nothing to do with them PMing each other
the whole PM thing is just joke voting

Night 1

Day 1 Vote Count - Final
jdthebud - II (WolfOwl, jackatlasred)
TheCapsFan - I (jdthebud)
jackatlasred - I (Zexy)
DarthWolf13 - I (DarthWolf13)

Hey! I told you not to kill eachother while I was away! And see what you have done now! You killed Calypso. Zeus is going to be so mad about this, he was planning on sending another few demigods to her later this century. The feast is now over.
Everyone, to your cabin!

Welcome to camp Calypso, It has been a while hasn’t it, a few decades? Centuries? In your files it says you’ve been saved by that pesky boy perry but I have heard rumors it wasn’t him... It seems however that you still haven’t regained any power as a minor goddess and therefor have been sent to Camp Halfblood.

lTDzzBklc_rqE2Qh_8LRv9ZsCF6oyYEUe9TuTqKdu-FmZ7RpaJp8qLdhKQZHSnTvJIkOQ8zj54-LNfC_XysVKlXYD5GEZkPIL-5r1vgnvfVlru2oS_No3AdYho300QgYikTnIndX

You are Calypso, Daughter of Atlas and support of your father in the first Titanomachy.
Because of this, after winning the war and starting the age of Olympus, Zeus sentenced you to Ogygia where you had to serve an eternity of falling in love with shaggy heroes from the normal world.
Because of this, you are the Beloved Princess
Whenever you are killed the next day phase will be skipped since the others in camp are too busy mourning your dead. Don’t worry. I won’t be.
You are allied with the Gods of Olympus and you win when the Forces of Kronos have been eliminated.

Good luck young Go.. Well actually, not so young Goddess, and may the Gods be ever in your favor.
jdthebud was lynched. He was Calypso, Beloved Princess.

Since the Beloved Princess has been lynched the next Day Phase will be skipped.

It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours (11.00 AM GMT)

Last edited:
Messenger of the Gods said:
Mwhahaha, it seems the first has fallen. This however, is not to my liking. I had a good bond with dear Calypso. This night will be long, for I will mourn her with my broken heart.

While this is bad, I wouldn't stop it from becoming a No Lynch, lynches are better for information. Yet in this case it is bad but jd should've claimed it.

The only somewhat positive thing about it is that the role skips a day phase no matter when it dies, so I hope it is taken into account as balanced instead of us triggering a pro-scum swingy situation like it would be the case with regular Beloved Princess.

Now that we have a double night phase, it might be time to claim indep. I don't want to reveal my wincon yet, but I can say that I can work with both Town and Mafia.
Yet in this case it is bad but jd should've claimed it.
If he claimed his role, wouldn't that make it an even bigger target for mafia?

Now that we have a double night phase, it might be time to claim indep. I don't want to reveal my wincon yet, but I can say that I can work with both Town and Mafia.

I'd like to hear more, at least if you're Survivor or something less benign for us and/or if you have powers.

Oh right... but he'd also make him a less likely lynch target.

If he had just said beloved princess and not the details then we all would have assumed it was a normal one. So actually no it would have instead made him a less likely target.

whoops, sorry for being inactive...good luck town, make the best use of the double night!

I'd like to hear more, at least if you're Survivor or something less benign for us and/or if you have powers.
I have no powers. I am not a Survivor, if i tell you my role name then you will know too much. If tell you my wincon, someone will most likely work against it. I understands that this sounds very vague and maybe suspicious, but I just can't give more info right now.

Messenger of the Gods said:
Dawn, a beautiful time of day. All life wakes up, the birds sing a song, the sky gets a nice warm shine and your alarm is buzzing at you.
No! Not this time alarm! For when this night ends, another will begin and I will be able to rest on.
Not everyone agrees with me, however. It seems some of you decided to up at night and have a little... fun. Steve is one of them. He played a bit too much of God of War and went on a killing spree. But who was murdered? We'll soon find out.

Night 2
Even after you killed Calypso? How could you kill Rachel? I mean, I never had a bond with that mortal but Apollo did. You killed his Oracle.
Also today Zeus is here on the grounds to make sure that Calypso’s killer finds justice. So unless you have a death wish, don’t leave your cabin.

Welcome youn… Wait… You are no demigod, how are you able to get into Camp? What? You are blessed by that bow guy? Oh well. In your files it says that you are very artistic, intelligent and kind. You like Perseus Jackson? Gods girl, I really don’t know what you see in that guy. But aside from your personal failure in guys, you don’t accept help from others so I’m going to stop helping you now.

latest

You are Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the Current Oracle of Delphi.
Because of the fact that your body currently hosts the spirit of the Oracle of Delphi, you are the one that sends the campers on various quests, THE Prophecy that you made was the Next Great Prophecy. Because of your ability to see into the future, you are the Cop.
Every night you have the ability to target one of the other players, and at the end of the night you get to know the faction of the player you targeted.
You are allied with the Gods of Olympus and you win when the Forces of Kronos have been eliminated.

Good luck young Oracle, and may the Gods be ever in your favor.​
TheCapsFan was killed. He was Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Cop.

Day phase has been skipped. It is now Night 2. It will end in 24 hours (11.00 AM GMT).

I have no powers. I am not a Survivor, if i tell you my role name then you will know too much. If tell you my wincon, someone will most likely work against it. I understands that this sounds very vague and maybe suspicious, but I just can't give more info right now.
The first thing that comes to mind is Lyncher.
I just realised, we haven't heard anything yet from @Lone_Garurumon and @Doctor Floptopus.
While I'd like to hear from them, if you are indep, why do you care?
If you are a Lyncher and know your Lynchee, perhaps it's one of them.

Ouch, we lost the Cop... I have a theory about how this happened but I'd rather not explain yet.

While I'd like to hear from them, if you are indep, why do you care?
If you are a Lyncher and know your Lynchee, perhaps it's one of them.
I only asked it, because I would prefer if all players are active in the game. Just a general game thought I have.
It works kinda like the Lyncher, the problem is that I don't know my target. All I was told is that someone stole an item from me which I have to find. Could be either Town or Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom