• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus - End of Game - 10/03/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lone_Garurumon Huh, so now you can speak with names despite it not being allowed earlier when you had to elaborate?

... once again, what you said regarding namehinting doesn't make much sense, a bit earlier you wouldn't dare say I'm Luke but now you do, upon thinking your case probably wouldn't win without bringing it up.
Because I wasn't thinking about Luke before. Before I was using my character, and role PM hints to determine that Wolf and Elementar were town, leaving you as scum by elimination. Stating theirs and my reasoning would imply mine. The whole Luke thing was actually a pretty recent revelation.

Vote: Lone_Garurumon
Your logic is grasping at straws. It took me a good few reads to work out where in WO's role PM it implies one scum, and that's talking as a die-hard PJ fan (and percabeth shipper).
WO's didn't imply a scum, mine did. WO's just implied two other neighbours, leading to initial confusion when it turned out there were 4 of us.

If we want to talk characters, you clearly think Zexy is Luke, and seem to be implying that you are Grover and Elementar is Thalia/Percy. If this is the case (or even if we swap yours and Elementar's characters), it makes no sense for you to know there's a Mafia in the 'hood. In fact, the only one who would know would be the Mafia.
I shit you not, the literal justification my role-PM gives me is enhanced senses.

May I ask why? Except the role PM wording that everyone uses as reasoning.

That's the thing. You both are similar in terms of behaviour, and just pointing the finger at one another. The Role PM wording is the only piece of evidence, in my opinion, that sets you apart.

That's the thing. You both are similar in terms of behaviour, and just pointing the finger at one another. The Role PM wording is the only piece of evidence, in my opinion, that sets you apart.
Our behaviour is not that similar. We indeed point the finger at one another because of process of elimination for me/self-preservation for him, but the behaviour for the rest of the game makes the difference. LG only skated by most of the game and started tunneling me in the end, I was trying to help WO, Darth and whoever would come up and give us some info to work with in general.

Night 3

Day 3 Vote Count - Final
Zexy - I (Lone_Garurumon)
No Lynch - V (Elementar, jackatlasred, Zexy, Doctor Floptopus, DarthWolf13)

You finally listened? The other Gods don't have to get mad at me for a change? It's a wonder!
Well now go eat and after that go to your cabin, I don't want anymore killing today.

It is now Night 3. It will end in 24 hours (11.00 AM GMT).

I didn't know No Lynch

I've been thinking, kept saying that @Doctor Floptopus was most likely scum. Zexy seems to deny it which makes me belief that he is the doctor's scum partner.

Since the game won't end with 2/2/1
Vote: No Lynch
I trust her unCC'd Doc claim more than your extremely vague character-based indep claim that involves Rolecop-like posts in the FT. I can see why scum!you would have to push that case as the scum non-neighbor though now that jack is confirmed Bomb.

Messenger of the Gods said:
Ahw, you guys are no fun. Nobody died. It's all your fault Steve!
Maybe, I should bring some more life to this game with another riddle.

I watch from the shore
Watching over this game
No one knows who to kill
To succeed, you need to have the will
The hood falls down with no hope to restore
Such a shame

Who's Steve? @DarthWolf13 any clue?

Not much I can get from the rest, it's probably talking about the hosts who are just watching over the game. Doesn't really help in some way.

Isn't Steve the one with all the eyes? I can't remember, and a Google search just shows loads of PJ/SU crossovers.
Apart from that, all I can think of is something about the neighbourhood.

Yeah, that's what I found Flop. I guess the eyes guy does makes sense, since if he's supposed to be like a security guard and if he's off playing God of War then he isn't stopping these kills. I guess.
I did also see Steve Coogan as Hades in the film, but I don't think that's what we're after here.

On the riddle itself though I've got nuthin'. Doesn't seem terribly helpful.

Oh right, I didn't think of "the hood" as the neighborhood. It is indeed falling down with one member killed and two of us accusing each other.

Day 4

And I thought that you were finally going to behave… At least I didn’t like this one.
But still, another God that will be angry at me, I have quite a reputation to uphold.

You know the routine by now, don’t attack others, blablabla, be nice to each other, blablabla, You know the drill. I’ll see you at the feast later.

Welcome young demigod, what did you say your name was again? Perry Johanssan? Weird name, well let’s continue. In your file it says that you are pretty intelligent, but that you act dumb. You’ve got a lot going for you and why the heck am I even telling you all of this? I don’t care about you, you’re just one of those worthless demigods that come and go every few years.

latest

You are Perseus Jackson, the son of Poseidon, Head Counsellor of Poseidon’s Cabin and the Savior and Hero of Olympus.
Together with your good friends Annabeth Chase and Grover Underwood have you conquered a lot of obstacles in the past few years and you get along with a lot of people at Camp, because of this you are one of the Neighbors in this game.
You have a private chat aside from the main thread where you can converse with other Neighbors.
You are allied with the Gods of Olympus and you win when the Forces of Kronos have been eliminated.

Good luck young demigod, and may the Gods be ever in your favor.
Elementar was killed. He was Perseus Jackson, Neighbor.

It is now day 4. It will end in 24 hours (11.00 AM GMT).

Last edited:
And here we have the newly revealed facts of the matter. To start with, let me restate a couple facts from the Neighbourhood:

Lone said:
I was explicitly told that one of you was scum.
Explicit info from my role-PM
my role-PM also hints at 2 other characters
Zexy said:
Mine didn't hint at a specific number.
All revealed town from the neighbourhood so far have 2 other characters explicitly mentioned in their role PMs. I have this too, Zexy implied none.

Also, this:
Okay. Out of Lone and Zexy, I actually have to say that I'm more suspicious of Zexy. Behaviiour wise, Lone's been less active, but not much has actually stood out for either of them. I actually think Zexy is more likely scum, but depending on how tonight goes, I could easily change my mind.
Elementar explicitly mentioned that of the 2 of us, Zexy looked the scummiest, and now he's dead before he can vote to lynch Zexy? I'm having a hell of a lot of trouble seeing this as a coincidence.

So, as was probably predictable:
Vote: Zexy

I also must stress that this is LYLO. The only way to keep going is if Town all unites and votes the same way.

@Doctor Floptopus who did you target last night? Elementar seems like the best option to protect, he was the Towniest, so why not protect him?
If you really are indep, why do you care? In fact the reason indep!you would want a No Lynch is so that more people die before endgame, giving you more chances to fullfill your wincon. It happened, and guess what, it was actually Percy, the town person you thought might be your target.

In any case, who do you think your target is now? It's most probably scum.
And here we have the newly revealed facts of the matter. To start with, let me restate a couple facts from the Neighbourhood:

Explicit info from my role-PM

All revealed town from the neighbourhood so far have 2 other characters explicitly mentioned in their role PMs. I have this too, Zexy implied none.

Also, this:

Elementar explicitly mentioned that of the 2 of us, Zexy looked the scummiest, and now he's dead before he can vote to lynch Zexy? I'm having a hell of a lot of trouble seeing this as a coincidence.

So, as was probably predictable:
Vote: Zexy

I also must stress that this is LYLO. The only way to keep going is if Town all unites and votes the same way.
I see no facts, only your claims.
Once again, why should everyone assume you're telling the truth while I don't rather than the opposite? Just your role PM wording thing.
Nightkill explanations always have a WIFOM element to them; If you are scum, you still have reason to attempt killing Elementar since it's a -1 town and could lead to you pushing me easier.

This isnt a plain LYLO. If we assume Darth is indep, it's 2-2-1 and there is a trick to it. If we also assume that Darth's target is scum, and that scum is lynched first, Darth is removed from the game as a winner alongside the lynched scum and town still loses! Which is why your theory about me being Darth's target scum is the exact reason you shouldn't be lynching me today. Your actions just don't add up.

However, even though I'm convinced you're scum, I won't vote you yet, because I wanna get some answers from @DarthWolf13 and see if you'd really be his target.

I see no facts, only your claims.
Once again, why should everyone assume you're telling the truth while I don't rather than the opposite? Just your role PM wording thing.
Nightkill explanations always have a WIFOM element to them; If you are scum, you still have reason to attempt killing Elementar since it's a -1 town and could lead to you pushing me easier.

This isnt a plain LYLO. If we assume Darth is indep, it's 2-2-1 and there is a trick to it. If we also assume that Darth's target is scum, and that scum is lynched first, Darth is removed from the game as a winner alongside the lynched scum and town still loses! Which is why your theory about me being Darth's target scum is the exact reason you shouldn't be lynching me today. Your actions just don't add up.
That happens? Shit, I thought he just sat around in the game. You're probably not the one we should be hitting tonight then. We need to find the other scum instead.
Hmm, let's see. I believe Flop, since a Cop, a Doc, and vanillas seems like a fair setup, and we've had no counterclaims. I can't see a reason to doubt her.

Darth feels legit, I can see lyncher as existing.

Jack... doesn't feel right. I know we had that bomb hinted in the message of the gods, but Bomb doesn't feel right. Also, Mafiascum wiki says games with Bomb will probably have a Vig. And it seems fairly obvious by this point that that's not true. All in all Jack as Bomb just doesn't sit right, it feels like he improvised it with that message giving a Bomb hint.

@jackatlasred got anything to say for yourself?

Unvote: Zexy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom