• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus - End of Game - 10/03/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • CheffOfGames

Just some random guy on a random site
    Reaction score
    Camp Half-Blood, Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141
    Long Island, New York 11954

latest
    Oh, more demigods? Fine, come on in. I’m Dionysius, the God of Wine and Director of Camp Half-Stupid. Though Zeus requires me to call it Half-Blood.
    Before you can enter you’ll need to sign this form so I’ll be allowed to tortu… Help you through the summer away from Monsters and evil grass spirits.

Also, watch this informative video:

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
    2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided.
    3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs.
    4. You are however allowed to role-claim.
    5. Day phases last 24 hours.
    6. Night phases last 24 hours.
    7. Dead players can't converse in the main thread, they have a special chat for that.
    8. If a tie in votes happens, there will be no lynch.
    9. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing me beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
    10. Rules will be able to change if the Host(s) do so desire.
    11. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>".
    12. To show that you have read the rules, please post the name of your favourite PJ character in your sign up post.
    13. Have fun! (Or not, your choice)

Players:
    1. jdthebud
    2. DarthWolf13
    3. Zexy
    4. WolfOwl
    5. Elementar
    6. Lone_Garurumon
    7. TheCapsFan
    8. Doctor Floptopus
    9. jackatlasred

Subs:

Spectators:

Last edited:
    Night 0

• Well, are you all done with the sign-up? Don’t tell me, I don’t care.
    As the rules say, I must now give you a quick tour around camp: you can see the toilets are to your right and that big building over there is the Big House, you’re not allowed to enter that, this is the end of the tour.

You have come in a time of grave danger, Kronos is rising again. But here in Camp, you will be save of Kronos’ full power. But there still is a big chance that one of you works for him. Therefore you will be participating in a full screening, which will be conducted by Athena herself.
    But… she won’t be available for another two weeks, she has… Godly business to attend to.
    Until then, don’t die on me, Zeus got kind of pissed when I kinda got everyone killed… But that doesn’t matter now, it was a long time ago.

Anyway, seniors, take them to the lake; show them our tradition.

Night 0 has now started. It will end in 24 hours (11.00 AM GMT).

Last edited:
    Day 1
  • So, did you have a nice swim yesterday? That was just one of the many traditions we have here at Camp Half-Blood. Now, get ready to eat and offer something to the Gods, preferably me. After the meal you go to the campfire and sing songs and stuff… I think it is implied here that I won’t be joining. So goodbye for now.

Day 1 has now started. It will end in 24 hours (11.00 AM GMT).

Night 1

• Day 1 Vote Count - Final
    jdthebud - II (WolfOwl, jackatlasred)
    TheCapsFan - I (jdthebud)
    jackatlasred - I (Zexy)
    DarthWolf13 - I (DarthWolf13)

Hey! I told you not to kill eachother while I was away! And see what you have done now! You killed Calypso. Zeus is going to be so mad about this, he was planning on sending another few demigods to her later this century. The feast is now over.
    Everyone, to your cabin!

Welcome to camp Calypso, It has been a while hasn’t it, a few decades? Centuries? In your files it says you’ve been saved by that pesky boy perry but I have heard rumors it wasn’t him... It seems however that you still haven’t regained any power as a minor goddess and therefor have been sent to Camp Halfblood.

lTDzzBklc_rqE2Qh_8LRv9ZsCF6oyYEUe9TuTqKdu-FmZ7RpaJp8qLdhKQZHSnTvJIkOQ8zj54-LNfC_XysVKlXYD5GEZkPIL-5r1vgnvfVlru2oS_No3AdYho300QgYikTnIndX

You are Calypso, Daughter of Atlas and support of your father in the first Titanomachy.
    Because of this, after winning the war and starting the age of Olympus, Zeus sentenced you to Ogygia where you had to serve an eternity of falling in love with shaggy heroes from the normal world.
    Because of this, you are the Beloved Princess
    Whenever you are killed the next day phase will be skipped since the others in camp are too busy mourning your dead. Don’t worry. I won’t be.
    You are allied with the Gods of Olympus and you win when the Forces of Kronos have been eliminated.

Good luck young Go.. Well actually, not so young Goddess, and may the Gods be ever in your favor.
    jdthebud was lynched. He was Calypso, Beloved Princess.

Since the Beloved Princess has been lynched the next Day Phase will be skipped.

It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours (11.00 AM GMT)

Last edited:
    Night 2
  • Even after you killed Calypso? How could you kill Rachel? I mean, I never had a bond with that mortal but Apollo did. You killed his Oracle.
    Also today Zeus is here on the grounds to make sure that Calypso’s killer finds justice. So unless you have a death wish, don’t leave your cabin.

Welcome youn… Wait… You are no demigod, how are you able to get into Camp? What? You are blessed by that bow guy? Oh well. In your files it says that you are very artistic, intelligent and kind. You like Perseus Jackson? Gods girl, I really don’t know what you see in that guy. But aside from your personal failure in guys, you don’t accept help from others so I’m going to stop helping you now.

latest

You are Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the Current Oracle of Delphi.
    Because of the fact that your body currently hosts the spirit of the Oracle of Delphi, you are the one that sends the campers on various quests, THE Prophecy that you made was the Next Great Prophecy. Because of your ability to see into the future, you are the Cop.
    Every night you have the ability to target one of the other players, and at the end of the night you get to know the faction of the player you targeted.
    You are allied with the Gods of Olympus and you win when the Forces of Kronos have been eliminated.

Good luck young Oracle, and may the Gods be ever in your favor.​
    TheCapsFan was killed. He was Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Cop.

Day phase has been skipped. It is now Night 2. It will end in 24 hours (11.00 AM GMT).

Day 3

• *sigh* Did you all have a What the #$@&%!* has happened here? You ripped her apart, oh Gods, Athena won’t be happy about this…
    Out of all people you just had to kill Annabeth? Athena already disliked me because of my amazing drunkiness all the time and now you had to kill her favorite daughter on my watch?
    I’m going back to sleep, it may be my last.

Welcome young demigod, what did you say your name was again? Annie Bell? Weird name, well let’s continue. In your files it says that you are one of the most intelligent people on Camp but you think too high of yourself. You are very caring and why am I even bothering to tell you this, the person who knows you best is you.

latest

You are Annabeth Chase, the daughter of Athena, Head Counsellor of Athena’s Cabin and the Architect of Olympus.
    Together with your good friends Perseus Jackson and Grover Underwood have you conquered a lot of obstacles in the past few years and you are one of the kids the others at camp look up to for advice on battle strategy and knowledge. Because of this you are one of the Neighbors in this game.
    You have a private chat aside from the main thread where you can converse with other Neighbors.

Good luck young demigod, and may the Gods be ever in your favor.
    WolfOwl was killed. She was Annabeth Chase, Neighbor.

Since Day 2 was skipped it is now Day 3. It will end in 24 hours (11.00 AM GMT).

Night 3

• Day 3 Vote Count - Final
    Zexy - I (Lone_Garurumon)
    No Lynch - V (Elementar, jackatlasred, Zexy, Doctor Floptopus, DarthWolf13)

You finally listened? The other Gods don't have to get mad at me for a change? It's a wonder!
    Well now go eat and after that go to your cabin, I don't want anymore killing today.

It is now Night 3. It will end in 24 hours (11.00 AM GMT).

Day 4

• And I thought that you were finally going to behave… At least I didn’t like this one.
    But still, another God that will be angry at me, I have quite a reputation to uphold.

You know the routine by now, don’t attack others, blablabla, be nice to each other, blablabla, You know the drill. I’ll see you at the feast later.

Welcome young demigod, what did you say your name was again? Perry Johanssan? Weird name, well let’s continue. In your file it says that you are pretty intelligent, but that you act dumb. You’ve got a lot going for you and why the heck am I even telling you all of this? I don’t care about you, you’re just one of those worthless demigods that come and go every few years.

latest

You are Perseus Jackson, the son of Poseidon, Head Counsellor of Poseidon’s Cabin and the Savior and Hero of Olympus.
    Together with your good friends Annabeth Chase and Grover Underwood have you conquered a lot of obstacles in the past few years and you get along with a lot of people at Camp, because of this you are one of the Neighbors in this game.
    You have a private chat aside from the main thread where you can converse with other Neighbors.

Elementar was killed. He was Perseus Jackson, Neighbor.

It is now day 4. It will end in 24 hours (11.00 AM GMT).

Last edited:
    Night 4

• Finally something good happens with you all. You killed Kronos, which is actually quite a performance since you are all so young… I think I’m actually a bit proud of you all now… But the danger is still not over, there are still people who believe that Kronos was right in his way of thinking and still hold on to his believe. It is now your job to protect Olympus from the remaining Forces of Kronos.

Good luck.

Welcome youn… What the…? Kronos? Well… According to Camp protocol I have to tell everyone that arrives here for the first time what is in their file. So here goes. You are know as Pure Evil, cruel and cunning, with an insatiable lust for power and domination. You had a rough childhood and therefore always tried to prove yourself, which you eventually did by killing your father, Ouranos. You are also very selfish and good in manipulating others to do your bidding. I’m going to stop here because I quite value my life and you are not looking that happy.

latest

You are Kronos, Titan King of Mount Othrys, Titan Lord of Time, Evil and Harvest, The Crooked One and King Cannibal.
    Because of the fact that you are the Lord of Time and therefore can look into a future, you are the Rolecop.
    Every Night you have the ability to target one of the other players, and at the end of the Night you get to know the Role of the player you targeted.
    Aside from your personal Night Action you also have a shared Night Action with the other players in the Forces of Kronos, you have the ability to target one player per Night and kill that player. To target a player to kill type KILL: <PLAYER> in the Forces of Kronos chat.
    Because you are with the Forces of Kronos you have another private chat aside from the main thread with the players that are with you in the Forces of Kronos.

You are allied with the Forces of Kronos and you win when you Kill or outnumber all the other alignments.

Good luck Lord of Time, Evil and Harvest, and may the Universe be ever in your favor.
    Doctor Floptopus has been lynched. She was Kronos, Rolecop.

Since all power roles now have left the game, the win condition of DarthWolf13 is fulfilled. He has also left the game.

Welcome youn… Oh come on Hermes, I know that is you. According to Camp protocol I have to tell everyone that arrives here for the first time what is in their file. So here you have it. Most of the time you are nice to mortals and you help people to understand the Mist and you care a lot about your children. Although that may be true you are also very selfish and try to make as much profit as you can. You often travel down from Olympus to help your sons and daughters. This is the reason why I think you are a sucker and stop talking to you now.]

latest

You are Hermes, God of Messengers, Travelers and Thieves. You are the Messenger of the Gods and God of Roads and Merchants.
    Because of the fact that you are selfish and arrogant, (Not my words, buddy), you want all the Power to go to you. Because of this you are the Reporter (Variant 4).
    You want all the power roles* in the game dead (regardless of their alignment) and to have the possibility of achieving this you have the power to target a player at night and you will learn their role.
    Also at any point in time you can publish messages to the main thread through either of us by telling us to do so here.
    You are allied with yourself and you win when all the power roles in the game are dead, power roles are all roles that actively use their power and don’t have it activated only once because of dying for example (like a jester), when this happens you will leave the game as one of the possible victors.

Good luck God of Messengers, Travelers and Thieves, and may the winds be always in your favor.

*Power roles are all roles that actively use their power and don't have it activated only once because of for example dead (like a jester)
    DarthWolf13 has fulfilled his wincon. He was Hermes, Reporter Variant 4.

It is now night 4. It will end in 24 hours (-47 min) (11.00 PM GMT).

End of Game
  • If it hadn’t been obvious yet, spoilers are here about the series, however this post does contain spoilers about the Apollo book, The Hidden Oracle, Do not read after the page break symbol till you see “End of Game Recap” if you would not like to be spoilered =)

And when you were on such a good roll… You just had to kill one more…
    If I was allowed to quit I would certainly do it now. A fellow member of the Council of Cloven Elders.

Welcome young Satyr, what did you say your name was again? Grover Underwood? Weird name, well let’s continue. In your files it says that you are one of the bravest Satyrs out there and that you are often very philosophical. Aside from this you have an obsession with drinking coffee and eating tin cans? Hey, I don’t judge. And this is where I stop caring about introducing you to yourself, why do I even have this job?

You are Grover Underwood, the Chosen One of Pan, Lord of the Wild and Leader of the Council of Cloven Elders.
    Together with your good friends Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase have you conquered a lot of obstacles in the past few years and you are one of the satyrs that never gave up on trying to find Pan. Because of this other Satyrs look up to you and are you one of the Neighbors in this game.
    You have a private chat aside from the main thread where you can converse with other Neighbors but because of your enhanced satyr abilities you know that one of the Neighbors is allied with the Forces of Kronos.

Good luck young satyr, and may the Gods be ever in your favor.

Lone_Garurumon has been killed. He was Grover Underwood, Neighbor.

Now all that was left, were 2 kids in camp, one from the forces of evil, and one regular camper ready to die. They both knew what was happening, and where both ready to end it once and for all.
    So @Zexy & @jackatlasred met each other in the camp’s arena, for the final match of Camp Halfblood, one side would win… or so, they thought.

After a long and intense battle between Luke Castellan and Bianca di Angelo both parties were tired, and wouldn’t be able to hold up much longer. Luke rushed in on his weakened and tired opponent to land the last strike, and Bianca was ready to take it. Luke was almost in range to land the final strike, when Bianca changed up her guard and swung her sword down from above. Luke, realising he was too late to parry her attack, decided he just had to give his all to attack. So he thrusted his sword straight forward into her abdomen, as her sword came down from above to cut him in his left shoulder.

After the immense hits, they made on each other both parties were on the ground, bleeding a pure gold substance — Ichor, blood of the gods — but both were beyond saving.

Jackatlasred has been killed by the mafia, He was the bomb and in returned killed his attacker, Zexy.

Welcome young demigod, what did you say your name was again? Bianca di Angelo? Weird name, well let's continue. In your files it says that you are quiet and shy but that you love your brother very much. But you are also very selfish because you hate caring for him. Your fatal flaw is, like most demigod children of Hades, holding grudges. Well… That could one day potentially destroy Olympus. To make sure I don’t say anything that you won’t hold a grudge against me I’ll just stop talking

You are Bianca di Angelo, the Child of Hades, big sister of Nico and Hunter of Artemis.
    Because of the fact that you sacrificed yourself for the greater good to destroy a malfunctioning Talos robot, you are the Bomb.
    If you are killed at Night you will take your killer with you, just like you did with the robot.

jackatlasred has been killed. He was Bianca di Angelo, Bomb.

Welcome young demigod, what did you say your name was again? Luke Castellan? Weird name, well let’s continue. In your files it says that you hate Hermes for abandoning your mother when she needed him the most and because of this you do not trust any of the Gods and do not want to be pushed around by them. You were more selfless and moral in your youth and looked out for Thalia and Annabeth. And since you hate the Gods so much, why do I even bother to talk to you right now?

You are Luke Castellan, the Child of Hermes, one of the followers of Kronos and Former Counsellor of Cabin Eleven.
    Because of the fact that you were quite popular when you were still in Camp and you were able to get a lot of Monsters over to the Forces of Kronos you are one of the Neighbors in this game.
    Aside from your personal ability you also have a shared Night Action with the other players in the Forces of Kronos, you have the ability to target one player per Night and kill that player. To target a player to kill type KILL: <PLAYER> in the Forces of Kronos chat.
    Because you are with the Forces of Kronos you have another private chat aside from the main thread and the Neighbor Chat with the players that are with you in the Forces of Kronos.
    You are allied with the Forces of Kronos and you win when you Kill or outnumber all the other alignments.

Good luck demigod, and may the temper of Kronos be ever in your favor.

Zexy has been killed. He was Luke Castellan, Neighbor.

Oh Gods, everyone’s dead. I mean, I don’t care about them but since they died I’m probably also going to be killed… Oh Gods, Oh Gods, Oh Gods.

About a week later, Athena finally arrived at camp but was confused as to where all the campers were, so she went to find Dionysius at the Big House. Like always Dionysius was just sitting back, relaxing, drinking some grape wine, laughing about some comedy where children die and he seemed very; at peace.

Not for long of course, as Athena doesn’t have much of a temper and barged on in demanding Dionysius for an explanation as to what happened to camp.

◆—◆—◆​

After telling what happened, Athena bursted out in anger. Not only did he wipe out the whole camp, he also let her daughter Annabeth die. Dionysius was brought back to Olympus to stand charge in front of the gods.

Zeus, like always, has the final say in what happens, and after the debate as to what should happen with Dionysius, he decided that his fate — with a smile on his face — would be the same as Apollo’s. And so he was send down to earth; as a human.

Welcome dear me. In my file it says that I am ‘the wine dude’? HOW DARE THEY CALL ME THAT IN MY OWN FILE? Also I am ‘very displeasing’? Why would they ever say that about me. I also like ‘calling people by incorrect names’, well, at least they got that correct about me. I also have ‘a catastrophic temper’? That’s kinda correct…
    I can go on about me but people are looking weird at me for talking to myself…

You are Dionysius, Director of Camp Half-Blood, Member of the Council of Cloven Elders and God of Wine, Madness, Theater and Vegetation.
    Because of the fact that you are the Director of Camp Half-Blood you are the Host, you win the game if everyone had a fun time playing.

Good luck me, myself and I, and may I always be in my favor.

Welcome Dad, in your file it says that you are a very proud and commanding God. Also you have an extremely high amount of self-respect, almost to the point of sanctimoniousness, condescension and narcissism. You demand respect and precedence from mortals, demigods and the other Gods. Despite being the God of Honor and Justice you do not always provide the best moral example. In fact, you are glaring so angrily at me that I have the feeling I need to stop talking to make my sentence not any worse than it already is...

You are Zeus, Lord of the Sky, King of Olympus and God of Honor, Justice, Rain, Sky and Lightning.
    Because of the fact that you are the King of Olympus you are the Co-Host, you win the game when you have no other person is in a rank above yours. Therefore you have to kill the Host.

Good luck dad, and may the anger of Hera be always in your favor.

Winner:

Not-So-Losers-But-They-Also-Didn’t-Win-Because-Of-A-Tie:

End of game Recap

So hello everyone, it’s been quite the ride hasn’t it? In the end we ended up with only one winner — the independent — while everyone else ended up in a Tie, a result I haven’t had happen in any of my games (and trust me i’ve hosted a few, on other forums that is).

I’d like to clear up a few things, first of all this is @CheffOfGames first time he hosts, so, Congrats to him on basically going through the whole game without my help!

However there were a few mistakes made before we even started the game, mainly in our role pm's as some might’ve already noticed. There were 2 mistakes:
    • The special neighbours didn’t have it show as their special type of neighbour in their role pm (Lone_Gurumon’s should’ve said Knowledgable Neighbour — Zexy’s should’ve said Evil Neighbour)
      • Because of this Darthwolf scanned Lone and got just “Neighbour” back.
    • The role pm’s of Percy, Annabeth and Grover mentioned each other while Luke’s didn’t, this wasn’t intentional and was a mistake made when Cheff ended up writing the role pm’s and me not noticing it when reading through them before the game.
      • Because of this Zexy had a disadvantage in the Neighbourhood.

Besides that, it seemed like the game was quite balanced. If it weren’t for the mistake in the Role PM’s it would’ve been harder for town to recognise the Mafia (oh and don’t forget that the Beloved Princess was Lynched D1 and the Cop was killed N1…)

I must say it has been fun hosting again, and i’ll definitely continue doing so!
    Before I end off this post, I’d like to ask everyone who played to answer these questions!
    Code:
    Q: What did you think about the game’s setup being 24h / 24h phases?
    A: -

Q: What did you think about the NOC concept of the game, with the 4 player Neighbourhood?

Q: How well did you think the game was balanced? Why?

Q: If you could change anything about the game — besides the role pm’s flavor — what would it be?

Thanks everyone for playing! :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom