• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: all the bold minus the unvote is for emphasis and added by me

This seems like a contradiction. You say in the first post that you don't remove votes until you either a) change them or b) the person is in danger of dying. Yet you unvote Elieson in the second post without a) replacing the vote with another and b) Elieson wasn't in danger. It's especially odd coming from you since you usually use pressure votes very frequently to try to get answers, and you even mention that in the first post about keeping "extra pressure." Then why haven't you voted Ereshkigel - who you find scummy - for either a legit vote or at least pressure? What responses are you waiting for? I hate to sound like I'm turning into a Meta Monster, but this doesn't seem like town!Midori play.

VOTE: Midorikawa
Ti3BtXT.png

actual irl photo of me using meta

this is a joke, i'm seriously trying to just use meta when it feels relevant and that time is now lol

I'm impressed how once again you build up on my case with something I didn't think of before.

@Midorikawa I don't ever remember seeing you complain about a small majority on you in a large game with so much time left in the phase. You keep on being uncharacteristic and even when new stuff is presented against you're refuting to even defend yourself against it. There's like.... over 30 hours or so left in the phase with votes scattered in a few slots. It's starting to feel like Fool behaviour with how you're keeping up with it....

And in case you still don't understand why I've lost patience it's because It's all LOUD players on my case. And LOUD players have an easier time taking control of the thread and controlling lynches.

Oh please, it's not like everyone that's voting you is quoting any players that are posting to vote you out of everyone else. You're getting awfully paranoid to justify an irrational fear. There's still plenty of time left in the phase.

Oh wow... I honestly forgot @TheCapsFan; was even playing. I can remember at least one thing somebody said throughout this phase in the game but nothing is popping up in regards to this slot.
Caps hasn't been online since Sunday, about an hour before the game started.

@HumanDawn what the heck have I refused to answer? Please please quote me refusing to answer because I have answered everything and yet I'm called scum for it so please please please please quote my refusal to answer.

Oh and this phase had started while I was asleep. Phases are 48hours. So am I missing something bcaise by that calculation it ends while I'll be sleeping tonight.

Well, partly read through the thread, and Miso does look scummy as she does seem a lot more defensive than in previous games, but I did see that she was tired and it is easy to act like that if you are tired.

Well I will catch up on the thread tommoro

straightforwardly? or as hints? cause I don't remember Ereshkigal ever saying it outright

Yes. It depends entirely on how you interpret the sentence, so technically both are true.

Forgot to mention how I question max and ereshs votes on Elie.

Elie wasn't even going to get my vote until the post I responded to. Nor were you, and you're still not; you read as reacting as I do when I'm tired, which means that all other reads I have of you are going to be automatically inaccurate. I have to wait until you've had a chance to rest to get a better read on you.

Thus, I can't vote you simply because the risk of mislynch is too great.

Max I bet is town and hiding after being used as a Mafia NK to create confusion in the last game (sorry, Max!).

So, basically, I have one person who I find to be actually scummy at the moment in the midst of a lot of paranoia, and even my own read may just be paranoia playing up.

In any case, I simply don't have anyone better to vote for at the moment. That might change by the end of this phase.

Elie wasn't even going to get my vote until the post I responded to. Nor were you, and you're still not; you read as reacting as I do when I'm tired, which means that all other reads I have of you are going to be automatically inaccurate. I have to wait until you've had a chance to rest to get a better read on you
You know the irony is I have been posting in the mafia in complete exhaustion and admittedly I am a bit on edge because Today and the past two days have been stressful and I get easily stressed. I however have tried to scumhunt which is why I asked a bunch of questions to a bunch of different people. Unfortunately my posts are all apparently considered scummy or backtracking.

It's because your energy and posting pattern changes. Exhaustion changes how humans act, and often results in others getting false reads of them.

Trust me, take the first opportunity to rest. Sleep an entire day if you need to. This is just a game, and it'll still be here when you get back ;)

It's because your energy and posting pattern changes. Exhaustion changes how humans act, and often results in others getting false reads of them.

Trust me, take the first opportunity to rest. Sleep an entire day if you need to. This is just a game, and it'll still be here when you get back ;)

Not if I get lynched :p

Sleep and me don't agree actually. Though I plan on trying to relax when I get home. Buy myself some mcdonalds for dinner and I should definitely try to avoid stress triggers. Too bad the ants in my house don't stop :( I'll just raid my floors maybe that'll stop them for a few days.

I have read through 12-hr votals, and will respond now, then eat.

OH, I knew you weren't actually trying to use atomic symbols.
There's just literally nothing to talk about now, because nobody else has shown up.

I will say, something smells rotten in this game, personally, I'm betting it's Pu.

JS but if you keep these terrible puns up I will sub out.

Not really! Even you shouldn't be giving out the old "ain't nobody in here yet" speech. I'm sure that you'll make sure everyone feels welcome and entertains you.

Go on! Help me out. Be the punster that you are, not some lousy whiner!

Or just you know, don't, but at least vote for someone who's at least voted for you already. Relatively certain that Z-man hasn't thrown down a vote on you yet.

##Vote: Zexy

I do have reason to believe a cult exists in the game. Z-man...Everyone really. Review your RolePMs and take a close look at them because they may have wording that when combined with the rules, hint at some stuff we can try to actually get a little bit of hostility info out in the open for precautionary purposes.

I'm not necessarily confused about why you mentioned the possibility of a cult. I think that there is always the possibility for some sort of third party. I'm confused as to why you targeted Zexy within the post specifically.

Confirmed. Random vote coming soon.

Is this really necessary? Also didn't Elieson post before you? And apparently you never responded your thoughts to that?

And are probably the Noble Gasses since they're always alone.

Er...probably not. No reason to discriminate just because an element has a full outer shell. In fact, the reason the other elements combine with each other is so they can become LIKE the noble gases.

inb4 you're vig killed N1

TBH I don't think there was really any need to bring up this possibility. Miller claims early on are true more often than not and this does nothing but stir up paranoia.

For the time being...
Vote: Elieson

He strikes me as the most pushy player in this game so far, as weak as that may be for actually voting him.

I found this vote very scummy after what he said earlier about Elieson.

@Elieson Max's posts are still worth quoting for reference of the slot.

Not if I get lynched :p

Sleep and me don't agree actually. Though I plan on trying to relax when I get home. Buy myself some mcdonalds for dinner and I should definitely try to avoid stress triggers. Too bad the ants in my house don't stop :( I'll just raid my floors maybe that'll stop them for a few days.

I doubt you'll get lynched :p

And, I'm not a fan of sleep either. But, eh. Have to.

If you have some spare gasoline and the anthill isn't too close to your house, you can always burn out their home...

That's fine. As long as you're not quoting, copy and pasting long sections of your role PM or screenshotting role PMs, it's fair game.

At this point, I think I'm riverdancing on the edge of that :p

Some pings on Ereshkigal:

The deal is that I like to scumhunt without giving scum anything to work with involving my posts and not being worthy of an NK.

What's the point of "scumhunting" if you're not going to tell us your findings?

I am no threat to the Mafia and not really much of a boon to the Town beyond numbers. It's not really an ability I would have chosen at all simply because I don't really have much use for it.

All the more reason to speak your mind, m8.

Eh, I always seem scummy as town. That's normal.

Not from my experience.

Biggest ping thus far for me, more to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom