• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 players, 1 factional killing indep; should be 4 mafia imo

I don't particularly like the idea of shooting jack, I trust the Miller claim enough. Cheff is OK.

@Zexy if the kill turns out to be different then we know FA is lying. There is no need for a tracker to target FA IMO. I do see now how a watcher targeting FA could help.
But she might've been redirected or her targets bus driven etc.
Then we'd be stuck not trusting her when she did the right thing.
With the correct track/watchers up there we could get more info.

With Ninja flipped we know that some form of those roles exist now, and if, say if, more than one exists, they can also get info on each other that way which isn't bad.

@Elieson I was setting up a trap for mafia, but you and DA put the kibosh on that,

If we had outside communications allowed, I would have told both of you of this plan the moment I figured out you are town.

@DarthWolf13 The original plan was to have FA not kill at night, so we would have seen only one NK either way. If we are going to control who FA kills, it makes no sense not to use the skill every night. Using it every night would also guarantee any unexpected non-vig kills are done by scum.

@FinalArcadia My plan was not to kill you during the day phase. Even if ME was correct, we could have smply sacrificed a town volunteer for that. I would have volunteered once my ability's usefulness was gone. Easy town win, and we benefit from your ability.

... I didn't understand most of the above. Might be low brainpower but I feel like Eresh just softclaimed there and I don't really know what her role is about.

@FinalArcadia I suggest a shot on jack, something about his playstyle, and slipping under the radar seems off, and even going against his ethics to fit, something feels off.

@Zexy I will explain later.

Right now? Let's just say the kill will work.

@FinalArcadia I suggest a shot on jack, something about his playstyle, and slipping under the radar seems off, and even going against his ethics to fit, something feels off.
Not enough of a reason to call him out. jack tends to be inactive, the going against ethics point is flawed; if anything he was wrong to be against the idea in Chaos Mafia because he should be playing to win and redirecting indeps' kills is a game mechanic that can be exploited by any player can in order to fulfill their wincon.

You are the one who feels off here.

Not a fan of how many people bring up jack as a kill option when he claimed Miller ASAP

Not enough of a reason to call him out. jack tends to be inactive, the going against ethics point is flawed; if anything he was wrong to be against the idea in Chaos Mafia because he should be playing to win and redirecting indeps' kills is a game mechanic that can be exploited by any player can in order to fulfill their wincon.

You are the one who feels off here.
You seem eager to support Jack.. even going as far to suggest I was cheating.

I'm still not buying the "I don't think JD was worth voting for" thing. What are your thoughts on SM's jd defense?
Not a fan of it either tbh
You seem eager to support Jack.. even going as far to suggest I was cheating.
All I said is that I trust his claim, don't agree that he is a good kill option as several scummier people suggest and that your point about his ethics is just very bad reasoning. Also I never said you were cheating, only that your point about jack cheating is bad reasoning.

I don't remember the context from that quote. But I don't see mafia the same way I did a year or two ago.

What do you understand?

... I expected more of a reply to this. In case that wasn't clear, I think you're scum and questioning you about it. And your replies aren't helping.
Shoot me or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom