• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything to say, but you seems to be aggressively pushing a kill on me,

I don't like your tone either.
So all you have to say on the matter is attack me back in an OMGUS-like way? Besides I'm suspecting you for actions, not tone.
I don't have anything to say, but you seems to be aggressively pushing a kill on me,
I am aggressively pushing you to get a defense and decide whether I should suggest FA kills you or not depending on your answers. And you're still not helping yourself.

Why are you just quoting my post without saying something about it?

I explained everything I could, keep pushing with what little evidence you have.

I'm saying you are being overly aggressive, which is angering me, townies aren't that aggressive
Incorrect, townies can be aggressive if they believe it will help them read someone better. And I believe so too

... I'm actually leaning town on you now thanks to this. I tried pushing you and see if you'd cave in under the pressure like in previous games when scum. Glad to see you didn't and got angry instead, this kind of retaliation feels towny.

@Elieson here you go, I did my thing VS Sword Master and lean town now. What do you think?

I'm sorry about my inactivity. finals week and all. (I'm not trying to use this as an excuse but an explanation)

moving on:

Thoughts on Miller Claim validity then? He's not doing much aside from that but your case depends on your feelings towards Millerclaim.

his behavior was odd to me but when I think more about it I don't exactly not believe his claim since he did claim immediately. also miller is probably in this game. not that I know what metal/non-metal/whatever would make sense. believing his claim makes me very suspicious of the one-shot anytime cop claim (i can't remember who it was rn)

This is an Elementar game; expect crazy things in the setup please :p

understood. still, crazy =/= doesn't make sense.

@Sword Master did you ever explain why you seemed like you didn't want jdthebud lynched?

... I'm actually leaning town on you now thanks to this. I tried pushing you and see if you'd cave in under the pressure like in previous games when scum. Glad to see you didn't and got angry instead, this kind of retaliation feels towny.

but asking to be shot is hardly town-like. if he is town, then he wasn't thinking of town at all when asked that. because then we'd lose a townie and then a shot would be wasted.

I'm saying you are being overly aggressive, which is angering me, townies aren't that aggressive

..........wow we definitely haven't played together outside of this and Zexy games then.

@DarthWolf13 evrytime I play with @Feenie she has a different username it seems. And I've known her since she was NFinity :p

In seriousness time. Shoot chef. Not like mafia will target him so we might as well see if he's bluffing.

Also CAN SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT CHEM STUFF POST A LIST OF FREE RADICAL ELEMENTS. I tried google. It didn't help me :(

[sarcasm] So logically, I am scum too, along with Ereshkigal to an extent and even Midorikawa. FinalArcadia is therefore town, because look how not-aggressive FA's being :) [/sarcasm]

Please; being aggressive towards the game and to got you posting super strangely, and being aggressive led to jd getting caught, because being overly passive was one of the large contributing factors to him getting lynched in the first place. It's super easy to sit back and watch, but if you're throwing yourself out into the spotlight, you're posting a lot and posting a lot about things that everyone can comment on. With as quiet as you have been, I'm sitting here wondering why? It's super suspicious because you're acting like a sneaky little snake, and if you're scum, then I can see you just letting everybody else talk and look at each other while you just sit in the back and wait for the game to implode. That's not something I allow, and it's 100% why I'm as loud and obnoxious as I am; it gets information out that needs to be shared, builds strong association and sets up a ton of confirmation to fall back on later if the need arises (which it usually does).

It angers me that people act like they give no care about how Day 1 was going to turn out. As town, it angers me more so because then it/s 48 hours (or more) of time literally thrown in the trash. How does this not piss you off? It angers me so much that it's why I say things like Ereshkigal needs to be shot, among other things.

Otherwise, why would anybody ever post anything at all?

@Elieson here you go, I did my thing VS Sword Master and lean town now. What do you think?

Honestly, it's a bit difficult for me to actually state this, but I'm leaning town on the kid.

Genuine frustration as scum with all this pressure would typically have people like Sword Master desperately trying to come up with something to throw out in efforts to look townie by suddenly contributing. Genuine frustration as town with all this pressure doesn't always mean the same thing, as it's as if I'm holding a gun to your head demanding answers to a question that you legit don't know the answer to. I wish Sword Master (assuming they're town) would change up their attitude, and do just a little bit more to explain thought processes. I still have no clear idea as to why JD looked unworthy of a vote based on SM's explanations, but being as SM's struggling to explain anything in great detail, it looks like it's just not there. If you're town, you need to help find scum. We don't need you to find town and we definitely don't need you wallflowering.

to elaborate a point though;

I didn't think the case on Jd was particularly strong, and was weird how a bandwagon grew out of little evidence, but I was wrong.

Why didn't you think it was strong? You could literally have just found scum and you're not talking about it.

I'm sorry but what are you suggesting ?

Let me explain it;

Zexy is aggressive. I'm an obnoxious jerk. HumanDawn is a nice little mix of us both. I could go on and on for the rest of the playerbase in here.

There's a reason why we're respected players in the community though, and if you're not sure why, then just think about it for a little bit.

Speaking of; @Zexy SM's got this little hint of snark that I used to have when I was new to mafia and town kinda throwing in the towel and wanting to walk away. I might be just bias'ing things a bit but I see a bit of me in there and it feels kinda natural early!elie style of posting

I'm sorry but what are you suggesting ?
I'm known for my aggressive play style regardless of alignment
[sarcasm] So logically, I am scum too, along with Ereshkigal to an extent and even Midorikawa. FinalArcadia is therefore town, because look how not-aggressive FA's being :) [/sarcasm]

Please; being aggressive towards the game and to got you posting super strangely, and being aggressive led to jd getting caught, because being overly passive was one of the large contributing factors to him getting lynched in the first place. It's super easy to sit back and watch, but if you're throwing yourself out into the spotlight, you're posting a lot and posting a lot about things that everyone can comment on. With as quiet as you have been, I'm sitting here wondering why? It's super suspicious because you're acting like a sneaky little snake, and if you're scum, then I can see you just letting everybody else talk and look at each other while you just sit in the back and wait for the game to implode. That's not something I allow, and it's 100% why I'm as loud and obnoxious as I am; it gets information out that needs to be shared, builds strong association and sets up a ton of confirmation to fall back on later if the need arises (which it usually does).

It angers me that people act like they give no care about how Day 1 was going to turn out. As town, it angers me more so because then it/s 48 hours (or more) of time literally thrown in the trash. How does this not piss you off? It angers me so much that it's why I say things like Ereshkigal needs to be shot, among other things.

Otherwise, why would anybody ever post anything at all?

Honestly, it's a bit difficult for me to actually state this, but I'm leaning town on the kid.

Genuine frustration as scum with all this pressure would typically have people like Sword Master desperately trying to come up with something to throw out in efforts to look townie by suddenly contributing. Genuine frustration as town with all this pressure doesn't always mean the same thing, as it's as if I'm holding a gun to your head demanding answers to a question that you legit don't know the answer to. I wish Sword Master (assuming they're town) would change up their attitude, and do just a little bit more to explain thought processes. I still have no clear idea as to why JD looked unworthy of a vote based on SM's explanations, but being as SM's struggling to explain anything in great detail, it looks like it's just not there. If you're town, you need to help find scum. We don't need you to find town and we definitely don't need you wallflowering.

to elaborate a point though;

Why didn't you think it was strong? You could literally have just found scum and you're not talking about it.

best-preach-gif-500.gif

but asking to be shot is hardly town-like. if he is town, then he wasn't thinking of town at all when asked that. because then we'd lose a townie and then a shot would be wasted.
I feel like he said it just out of frustration. It's not scum-like either, if he is scum was he thinking of scum when he asked that?
Also CAN SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT CHEM STUFF POST A LIST OF FREE RADICAL ELEMENTS.
Free radicals aren't single elements afaik. They're just like incomplete subtances like -OH or something.

Don't worry Elie I get your points on SM and lean town too. I don't think you should be comparing him based on your early game meta; Sword Master has been around before and got some interesting scum games that have exposed his meta enough for me to believe that he's like town!him here.

I might npt hsve time tonigjt, so...

Shoot Cheff, I'll fogure out aread when not buried in emerhency.

Wow, this game is moving so fast. Tbh I don't have time to make a good enough reads list with HD quality explanations because I've been busy all day popping in when I can on mobile. I'll try posting about as much as I can in a few hours, but I don't like the comments urging FA to target jack. Cheff is still the best target and he could be easily lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom