• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PKMN Global Link Issues

Reaction score
I'm certain others are having this issue, not sure where to find the answer. I have a Trainer Club account, but am unable to log into GL. I enter my name and password, and the site acts as though I refreshed the page. I really don't want to get screwed out of the Mega Stones being distributed. Has anyone encountered the same issue and found a solution??

*I have not had my game previously registered, if that narrows anything down.

Quote from a PGL announcement:
Players in these competitions will continue to be the first to have the opportunity to obtain Mega Stones as participation prizes in Online Competitions. While Mega Stones are time-limited exclusives for participants in Online Competitions, don’t worry if you missed an opportunity to get yours—we will make these Mega Stones available to all Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon players later.

About the website, it may be receiving various people also trying to log in, so it must be overloaded. Try again later, or keep trying if you really don't have anything better to do. It sometimes happen to me too.

Well, then... Try using a different browser? Clean the cache of the browser? Go with anonymous window?

Well, then... Try using a different browser? Clean the cache of the browser? Go with anonymous window?

I read that earlier and cleared my cache and cookies.. still no dice. I'll try a different computer. It's weird.. won't log me in. But then I hit settings, and it pulls my jrush56 profile right up. Very frustrating.

I often have the same problem, still haven't been able to pick up my prize from the last competition :/ I sadly have no solution for it except to keep trying until it finally works.

I suspect it's especially hard to log in recently since Friendly Competitions and Rental Teams just became a thing, and the Johto mons just released for Pokémon GO and that makes use of your trainer account too. And I remember not being able to log in for weeks when Pokémon GO just started being a thing too -_-;

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom