1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon D-Arts/S.H. Figuarts Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon TCG and Collectibles' started by PkmnChmp5, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Darkspecter

Darkspecter New Member

Blog Posts:
    The Ash and Team Rocket Figuarts are amazing! I pre-ordered the limited edition set that comes with Ash's crying face and Team Rockets 'R' background. I REALLY hope they fix Jessie's "blasting off again" face, though. Her mouth is coloured incorrectly. She's missing the lipstick on her top lip and it's like they forgot to finish painting the inside of her mouth. It's supposed to be coloured the same as Meowth's. I hope they catch this. I don't know where else to post about it.

287-1.jpg 1000112823_10.jpg

The official Figuarts site was updated with some new pictures, showing off some of the additional parts. I didn't know Ash was coming with his Pikachu shocked face, or that Pikachu was coming with a happy face! The lightning effect is not included.

02f4cb23.jpg caeb2127.jpg

#21 Darkspecter, Apr 10, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  2. kaufen

kaufen New Member

Blog Posts:
    Mega Lucario or non-Mega Blaziken seem pretty likely. I could see non-ZEROS of the Weather Trio too.