• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon D/P poll!

Lugia4ever

Reaction score
What is your favorite?

Battling
Honeying
Chaining
Trading
GTS
Team Building
Wifi Battle RULE (Pokemon champion ship lover)

Vote now!

Shiny Chaining ^^

PS: You should add Berry Growing to the list. ^^

??? didn't i make something similar to this ??? oh well... i love to wifi battle

This thread should be closed there is one that is like this one already, but i hav to say wi-fi battling

I LOVE breeding. love love love it. I also love berry growing.

What is your favorite?

Battling [That's pretty fun, must be my favorite on the list.]
Honeying [Not really a fan of it.]
Chaining [It's way too boring and frustrating, my chains always break and I never see a shiny. >>]
Trading [That's a pretty cool feature, love doing it.]
GTS [It's ok, but with all of the idiots wanting Mews for Starlys and hacks floating around, it's not my fav.]
Team Building [It's ok, I guess.]
Wifi Battle RULE (Pokemon champion ship lover) [I don't really like battling for competitive purposes.]
So, I guess, in-game battling.

What is your favorite?

Battling (It's okay.)
Honeying (Meh, don't really like it >_>)
Chaining (I've had bad experiences with Chaining, so I don't do it much.)
Trading (It's nice. I like it. Plus it helps me to win stuff in the Lottery. My WISHMKR Jirachi was won me 3 PP Ups and an EXP. Share so far :))
GTS (Eh, don't really like it. Too many hacks, cloners [normally I don't have a problem with these guys, but it's annoying when you see a Shiny Legendary and they want a Level 9 and under Mew for it...] and idiots [people who want a Level 100 Arceus for a Level 100 Bidoof...] *end rant*)
Team Building (I like to train my favourites and play around with my Team, so yeah, I like it.)
Wifi Battle RULE (Pokemon champion ship lover) (Haven't battled anyone yet, but I think I'd prefer battling for fun :3)

Vote now!

Comments in Bold.

Team Building

Team Building, Oh, I love it so.

Currently have 3 teams going (see my post 'Four questions about my three teams...'
Possibly will have 5 after I transfer more pokemon from ruby/sapphire/emerald/leafgreen.

GTS is okay, a friend of mine received a level 77 Pikachu in exchange for her level 20 Alakazam, so I figure it can't be that bad.. all I've gotten so far is a level 1 Combee with Pokerus that went and infected a quarter of my pokemon (it has positive effects, though, so it's not that bad.. and it's only on the infectious stage with two of my pokemon now - will be willing to trade them if anyone wants the positive side effects of the disease)

Everything else on the list - yeah, I do a bit of everything, but I really focus on team-building above all else.

(Name: LUNABEE Code: 0044 0000 5631 PM me if you're going to add me! I want to start using the wi-fi system! Have plenty of rare guys to trade)

Last edited:
It has to be battling for me. Honeying did nothing for me, to be honest I only 'honeyed' once or twice in my whole play through.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom