• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Ash Aloha Pokemon

Rowlet fully evolved for his first official ghost Pokemon
Rockpuff the midday form though some believed he will evolved night form though very doubtful
Litten will reach fully evolved form
Lemur Pokemon seems reasonable for ash personality
Grubbin/wimpod/Crabwaler/Jangmo-o for 5th

I don't think Lillie suits Espeon. She's not the counterpart to Gladion. The counterpart to Gladion would be Ash. However, Espeon just doesn't seem like the kind of Pokemon that Ash would get. I personally think that the eeveelution that suits Ash the most is Jolteon. I think Vaporeon suits Lillie.

None of Ash's Pokémon stand a chance against the UBs, that's if the UB plot happens.

Ash has shown a bit of competitiveness in Sinnoh, since he managed to pick the perfect counter to Darkrai in the form of Heracross (too bad it lost). I wish Ash uses similar strategies now (using a flying type or Decidueye for Pheromosa/Buzzwole etc.)

Ash has shown a bit of competitiveness in Sinnoh, since he managed to pick the perfect counter to Darkrai in the form of Heracross (too bad it lost). I wish Ash uses similar strategies now (using a flying type or Decidueye for Pheromosa/Buzzwole etc.)

I.want him to beat some UBs.

I just hope the executives won't press the Reset button next series.

Another boring bird then. I didn't think GF would sink any lower after Fletchling. #Pray4Ash
Fletching is the best regional bird Pokemon ever been created over 20yrs
Fire/flying evolution with great power and speed better then swllow and Staraptor

the rest were all normal/flying Pokemon so original they needed to change it once awhile

I think next should be Ice/flying or ground/flying just saying guys be more original

Last edited:
Toucannon is quite the battler in it's own right.
Yah I agreed in the game he help out in battles

Though I was hoping they were going to change the regional flying Pokémon to be more orginal
Since Talonflame came out it was awsome faster then Swellow and I think strong or stronger then Staraptor

None of Ash's Pokémon stand a chance against the UBs, that's if the UB plot happens.
It's going to happen

Though he might not fight alone
He might use full Team or some friends will help or Eletric/Fairy Gaurdian comes to his aid to battle them too

I'm still wonder what Pokémon will Ash catch afther Litten

I thought he was going to catch
Grubbin in the opening shows it though it might been like the episode 3-4 failed but still chance

Ash could catch the Lemur Pokémon seems to fit his personality longest he dosent mess ip throwing a ball to be disobeying

Water/Bug he did bonded?
Janmoo-o possible

Yah I agreed in the game he help out in battles

Though I was hoping they were going to change the regional flying Pokémon to be more orginal
Since Talonflame came out it was awsome faster then Swellow and I think strong or stronger then Staraptor

It's going to happen

Though he might not fight alone
He might use full Team or some friends will help or Eletric/Fairy Gaurdian comes to his aid to battle them too

I'm still wonder what Pokémon will Ash catch afther Litten

I thought he was going to catch
Grubbin in the opening shows it though it might been like the episode 3-4 failed but still chance

Ash could catch the Lemur Pokémon seems to fit his personality longest he dosent mess ip throwing a ball to be disobeying

Water/Bug he did bonded?
Janmoo-o possible

He gifted Charjabug to Sophocles, so I think grubbin line is almost ruled out. (I wish Ash would get a Vikavolt, but the writers are biased since it's an electric type)

He gifted Charjabug to Sophocles, so I think grubbin line is almost ruled out. (I wish Ash would get a Vikavolt, but the writers are biased since it's an electric type)
so what Pokemon will ash catch for himself

also I love and it was very sad that Litten best friend pass away that was like father figure I think it was emotional episode for viewers to learn once someone pass away they will always will be close to their heart

I want Ash to catch a Crawbrawler, to take the place of a water type on his team. Crawbrawler can learn Bubblebeam, Crabhammer, and Bubble - all water type moves. Otherwise, if he takes on the Water type trial, the Waterium Z will be a useless crystal for him.

I'd prefer Araquanid for Ash's water slot, or skip the water slot at all (that happened with Grass in Kalos). Wimpod/Golisopod's designs and 'gimmicks' don't fit with Ash at all, since Ash never quits battles or forefeits at all.

I'd prefer Araquanid for Ash's water slot, or skip the water slot at all (that happened with Grass in Kalos). Wimpod/Golisopod's designs and 'gimmicks' don't fit with Ash at all, since Ash never quits battles or forefeits at all.

That could make for some good training dilemmas though, which is something this series could use.

That could make for some good training dilemmas though, which is something this series could use.

Last time Ash got a Pokemon that was different from his training style (Goodra), it never led to any complications for Ash, Goodra handled it all by itself with Bide. So, I think my hopes will be crushed in Wimpod/Golisopod subplot. So, I'd greatly prefer Araquanid/zero water types.

Considering I share you opinion on Wimpod/Golisopod and I think that Dewpider is the only Pokemon left that seems like Lana would catch, I'd rather have Ash miss out Water types this generation.

Back
Top Bottom