• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

A poster of the upcoming Anime seems to confirm our theory that Sylveon will be Eevee evolution which will be interesting

There was quite a bit of merchandise (or anime related stuff) HINTING at Eevee evolving into Sylveon, and is likely going to happen, but to make sure it's not 100% sure. I'd probably say about 90% though.

One of the anime related stuff was kind of a "monthly" anime thing, with each month having a Pokemon. Ash Greninja for (December) and Slyveon for (February).

Does no one else find Sylveon over Umbreon a waste? Especially since Pancham can evolve into Pongoro....

I think Serena would place herself on the map with some dark type performances, instead of clichéd ones. Not that I don't like Sylveon, but since every girl before her has had a nontraditional member on their team, Serena should be no different.

It'd be a nice twist for Serena to want Sylveon, instead get Umbreon and Pongoro, and learn how to move forward from there. When they say XY&Z is supposed to be darker.....

Does no one else find Sylveon over Umbreon a waste? Especially since Pancham can evolve into Pongoro....

I think Serena would place herself on the map with some dark type performances, instead of clichéd ones. Not that I don't like Sylveon, but since every girl before her has had a nontraditional member on their team, Serena should be no different.

It'd be a nice twist for Serena to want Sylveon, instead get Umbreon and Pongoro, and learn how to move forward from there. When they say XY&Z is supposed to be darker.....

Honestly, I'd prefer that Pancham stayed a Pancham. I think Sylveon would actually be great, because it would mean more Fairy representation on the XY cast.

I agree with you Cinderfella - her team as it stands is too boring and cutesy and this would be a route to more interesting performances/possibly even some real character development! I also think that Blacky would better suit the shy personality of Eevee compared to the ostentatious Nymphia.

Pangoro would be way too manly for Serena's cute feel. It wouldn't fit in with Braixen, even if Eevee became an Umbreon. To promote XY, Sylveon is the way to go. May's Eevee evolved into Glaceon for Gen 4 promotion, and Gary'a Eevee already evolved into Umbreon for Gen 2 promotion. They will keep introducing new Eeveelutions into the anime.
Will the Sceptile be Ash's, and will he get another Pokémon?

Absol4Serena

Absol4Serena

Absol wouldn't be a bad choice for Serena. She does use it in the games and it is her Mega.

I prefer her have a Sylveon over an Umbreon because it gives her much more to work with in terms of move appeals. Also, I wouldn't want to see her Umbreon undoubtedly spam Shadow Ball & Dark Pulse over and over.

Sylveon seems like the most obvious candidate - not only because it's the most Gen VI-relevant, but also because its long feelers are reminiscent of a ribbon dancer, which I could see going down well in showcases.

If not Sylveon, then I'd say the next most probable outcome is that Eevee won't evolve at all during Serena's time on the show (a la May's Eevee). It doesn't seem nearly as likely, but I haven't ruled out the possibility that Eevee is simply here to replace Fennekin as the cute, cuddly fox-thing that Serena can cradle in her arms.

Do Somebody here think that Both Ash and Sawyer will own Mega Sceptile?, Because this situation is very strange, Mega Sceptile appears in the post but we still don't know if he belongs to Ash or Sawyer. So I still think that will air a episode where : "Sawyer appears and shows his latest evolved Sceptile, and so he shows two key stones and one stone that sceptiles uses, but reveals that he couldn't still make the mega evolution for an unknown reason , so Ash says that he will bring his Sceptile to help out sawyer and his. So Ash finds one stone that can mega evolve his Sceptile, and so sawyer gives one of the two key stone to ash, and so, in a hard situation, one like the team rocket had stolen all the pokemon except for the two sceptile, and so they escape very high . So ash and sceptile runs behind them and say that will try make the mega evolution, so Sawyer gets motivated and try make too, So both Sceptile Mega evolve and they fly behind the baloon and bring back the pokemon.

Do Somebody here think that Both Ash and Sawyer will own Mega Sceptile?, Because this situation is very strange, Mega Sceptile appears in the post but we still don't know if he belongs to Ash or Sawyer. So I still think that will air a episode where : "Sawyer appears and shows his latest evolved Sceptile, and so he shows two key stones and one stone that sceptiles uses, but reveals that he couldn't still make the mega evolution for an unknown reason , so Ash says that he will bring his Sceptile to help out sawyer and his. So Ash finds one stone that can mega evolve his Sceptile, and so sawyer gives one of the two key stone to ash, and so, in a hard situation, one like the team rocket had stolen all the pokemon except for the two sceptile, and so they escape very high . So ash and sceptile runs behind them and say that will try make the mega evolution, so Sawyer gets motivated and try make too, So both Sceptile Mega evolve and they fly behind the baloon and bring back the pokemon.

This is the theory I had. That would be a great reason for both pokemon to be introduced. By the poster, Ash should be getting his Sceptile back (and he needs a grass type in his team) and you'd expect Sawyer's Sceptile to evolve too.

Just going to leave this here.

1445232889409.jpg

These pictures are too small for me to make them out completely, but it seems Sawyer will still have Grovyle when XY&Z starts.

These pictures are too small for me to make them out completely, but it seems Sawyer will still have Grovyle when XY&Z starts.

The image is 1526x2048 so I don't understand why you can't make things out. Try opening it in another tab.

But yes, Shota does still have Grovyle.

Well there are several options: It is Ash that would have Mega Sceptile or Sawyer would have it or both of them would. Glad to see Ash with a Greninja and Noivern anyway.

Back
Top Bottom