• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation One Mafia! [ENDGAME: 19/04]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That may or may not explain why I have a spare role here. PM inbound

Only four more.

Im off to sleep now though, so I will try to start it in the morning!

I'm confirmed... Funny that I have no issue from tapa.. But hey.. I rarely sent PMs XP.

DAY ONE START

Before long, the Legendary Birds had gained all the power they needed to reign over Kanto. Articuno used her Ice Beam to freeze all the Gym Leaders attempting to stop the three birds. While the one who had created the monstrosity removed themselves from the battle.

Now it was up to the Gym Leader's ace Pokémon to stop the battle, before more casualties arose.

IT IS NOW DAY 1. Phase will end on the 23/03/16 at 4PM GMT. (that's 54:20 from now. I think...)

Good Luck everyone, lets put the past behind us, Have Fun everyone, thanks for joining. Ciao.

...Is it just me, or does the fact that the antagonists appear to be the Legendary Birds indicate that there are only three mafia players and Mewtwo I guess? Either way, for now I shall VOTE: Maniacal Engineer. He is too dangerous to keep alive.

Also, @Kakashi Hatake, is there any particular order to the 'vote attacks,' may I ask? I am curious.

No, they are just all added up at the end, if say someone dies in the day but voted another player, that vote still stands as an attack, and the person voted still takes 1HP of damage.

Also, be prepared, because the Mafia will likely have stronger moves that can do more damage. They may not necessarily be able to 1-hit kill, though.

What make you think that Mafia will have stronger moves.. instead of 1-hit kill.?

Likely mafia will have stronger moves day 1, everyone else will catch up as we evolve. I would bet their night action is still a one shot kill though but I don't know. I guess we'll find out over time ;D

Vote: FinalArcadia, cause I haven't been able to in a while.

What make you think that Mafia will have stronger moves.. instead of 1-hit kill.?

I have played a game like this before, so I think I have a bit more experience than the rest of you in a game styled like this.

Also in that game, the Pokemon you were didn't necessarily reveal what alignment you were. (it was Oak's Pokemon vs. Rocket Spies) For example, Poison-type Pokemon weren't necessarily part of Team Rocket. Actually, I don't think Rocket had any poison-types.

@DrumBeats townreading you since you say you can evolve.

But from Flavor, Legendary Bird are obviously the Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom