• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Celebi was warned of the attack on her, but she did not expect it to be so soon. Only two months had passed since the Legendary Trio of Kanto had wreaked havoc, and only the strongest Pokemon of the region could stand up to them. But now the people who had caused said chaos, Team Rocket, had already attacked the Johto region.

It had started with a small poaching attempt on Slowpoke Well, in the nearby town of Azalea. A small peaceful town, only a few minutes away from Celebi's home of Ilex Forest. Little to be known to her, this small time poach was to bait Celebi out of her shrine. She had to leave the cries of the slowpoke, only to currently being chased by many Pokemon of Team Rocket through Ilex Forest. However, she had to get the news to either Lugia or Ho-Oh, whichever she could get to, to warn them of the trouble.

"Houndoom, Flame Charge!" A man could be heard shouting. Celebi had no time to turn to see a large bipedal Pokemon pounce towards her. The Houndoom knocked her to the ground. A tall blue haired man came to see his new catch. "So this is Celebi, doesnt look like the one represented in the legends, this one is extremely weak. And discoloured." He then spoke into an earpiece, "Proton, how goes your task?" As celebi struggled under the Houndoom's grasp.

A static sound, then, "Very good sir, in fact they should be on their way to you now."

"I imagine you heard that, protector of the forest. A couple of old friends of yours will be joining us very soon. For now, we should take you out. Koffing, use smog now." A Purple gas-like pokemon floated next to the blue haired man, and started to blow out purple fumes to Celebi, who started choking for air, still underneath the Houndoom's paw. The purple was fading away, Celebi losing sight, when all of a sudden, a golden feather fell...

Ho-oh, he's here! She thought, her body glowed a very bright white, blinding all those close to her, including the Houndoom who released the grip, as she started to fly straight up out of the forest. She hovered above, to confirm what she thought, seeing her friend Ho-Oh, and then on the other side, her friend also, Lugia.

Thank the heavens you guys are here, I dont know what to do...

The Bird's growled, a beam formed all of a sudden from Ho-Oh, whilst Ice formed in front of Lugia. Both were aiming at Celebi. She let out a shout, that sent even the ghosts of Ecruteak shivering, before both the attacks hit her directly...

part_2__greetings_from_johto_by_justlex-d3eqjqo.jpg

Hello TWR! This is Pokemon Generation Two Mafia, a sequel in a sense to this game right here. I've tried improving a few things, some things have changed, some changes may be good, but some can also be bad.

1. All BMGf and TWR rules apply.
2. The game still uses a HP system, and an effectiveness system. This accommodates to the 17 types.
3. Outside Contact is allowed.
4. The game follows a 24 hour night, and 48 hour day.
5. I will try to forewarn if I cannot update on time. This should not happen, however.
6. Do not loophole abuse, if you aren't sure on something PM me before you post anything elsewhere. You are allowed to tag me to say "Are we allowed to talk about ____" In thread.
7. You may not discuss win-cons. You may have more than one win-con.
8. No screenshots of Role PMs, not even fakes.
9. On a touchy point, the only claim I will allow is Role-Claims, fake or true. Name and Type claiming are disallowed. You may still discuss the moves effectiveness on players etc. Soft-Claims are also allowed.
10. Evolving number percentages will not be in Role PMs.
11. A lotta rules, but lastly have fun!

Players:
1. @AussieEevee - Died Night Five - Mafia Prioritized
2. @Feenie - Subbed Out
3. @CheffOfGames - Died Night Three - Town Gifter (Inventor)
4. @Midorikawa - Killed Night Three - Town Poisoner
5. @Zexy - Died Night Four - Town Day Attacker
6. @SoaringLooker
7. @DarthWolf13 - Lynched Day Three - Mafia Roleblocker
8. @Elementar
9. @swarla - Subbed Out
10. @TheCapsFan - Subbed Out
11. @Iteru
12. @Skullcrow
13. @Derpghost - Killed Night One - Town Healer
14. @Rainsquid - Killed Night Five - Indep Random Attacker
15. @Rainbow Cloud

Subs: (Yum!)
1. @Lone_Garurumon - Killed Night Four- Town Evolver
2. @Yours Truly - Killed Night Seven - Town Lie Detector
3. @Max1996 - Died Night Five - Town Attacker
EDIT: Apologies for the massive image, I didn't realise it was so big!
EDIT2: Should probably point out that the art is not mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Staff
Just thought I'd post here. Please also take the time to read the poll and vote on what choice you prefer, when you sign up. Thanks!

This sounds amazing, I will try to read through Generation 1 mafia before the game to get up to date for the FT. If you haven't noticed, in please.

• Staff
This sounds amazing, I will try to read through Generation 1 mafia before the game to get up to date for the FT. If you haven't noticed, in please.

FYI, the flavour text wasnt really that prominent in the first game. By all means go read it, but only bits here and there had flavour. Thanks for joining though!

I already missed Gen 1. Can't miss gen 2 now can I?

People who didn't sign up voted.
It's up to Calvin to decide whether he'll count those votes or not I guess.

Yeah I didnt think about this so much. I imagine it is from a spectators P.O.V, I'll let you guys know closer to the start.

On another note, once again thanks for joining.

Ah, I would like to join, but this is my first game. Should I join or get some experience with it first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom