• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is I don't think revealing it earlier (just that, not the rest of the claim) could be a problem in any way. It could only benefit.
It's a modifier that can be Day 1 claimed and completely bypassed.
As I already mentioned, looking back at it I should have done it earlier. It is indeed a modifier that weakens you, this hints that the rest of my role is strong and I didn't want to get that much attention because of it from the mafia.

Celebi feels more Godfather-ish. I still feel like the reasons given for suggesting Houndoom or Tyranitar in the mafia are a bit stretched.
They might be stretched, but it's never a bad idea to share thoughts on who could be the mafia partner(s). I agree that Celebi makes most sense for Godfather.

I should mention that my move does 1 fixed damage, super effectiveness doesn't matter. So don't worry if you want to be checked and are weak to my type.
I also would appreciate if more people contacted me, even if you have nothing to say yet. Opening up the option would help.

Your move damages them too as well as recoiling you if you're town?
I think the least mafia knew about what you're going to do tonight, the better. @Midorikawa should give you an action plan in private.

Then Mido received 1 damage from you last night, this can change what we think of mafia abilities and powers.

Then Mido received 1 damage from you last night, this can change what we think of mafia abilities and powers.
I already confirmed I checked and therefor damaged her with 1 hp. Looking at the damage from the first night, Cheff took 6. I think that was supereffective and from the mafia, which means they have at least one 3 damage attack.

Day Three Start
I am stiiiiiill a seedling waiting to grow in the battlefield of life.
I am going to need even even more nutrients and sunlight to achieve prosperity and Growth.
I received 9HP of damage the previous night :(

8HP and 1HP, different attacks, and my health bar went south.

@DarthWolf13 Did you check me as I was hit for 1HP from someone.
I believe the other was a 4HP base power that was super-effective on me.

The claims that we currently have, make it that only the 4HP is unknown at the moment since I took the 6HP damage and am therefore 12HP down.
I think that I was targeted both turns by a Mafia player and they kept targeting me because that was Super Effective.

I've yet to get or do any damage.

But hey what more can you except for a lone explorer like me.
I doubt that Darth is our only investigative role, there must be another but doesn't wanna out for mafia purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom