• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I'm in the process of re-reading the thread (not that I'll actually absorb anything meaningful from it), but I do seem to recall something about an alliance somewhere in there... Shoud I concern myself with that?

Day Four Start
Players:
1. @AussieEevee
2. @Lone_Garurumon
3. @CheffOfGames
4. @Midorikawa
5. @Zexy
6. @SoaringLooker
7. @DarthWolf13
8. @Elementar
9. @swarla
10. @TheCapsFan
11. @Iteru
12. @Skullcrow
14. @Rainsquid
15. @Rainbow Cloud

Dear CheffOfGames,
250px-225Delibird.png

You are Deliberd, the Delivery Pokemon.

Generally stereotyped as the Pokemon for Christmas, you give presents out every year to the good Pokemon of the world. For that reason, you are the Deliverer(?) of this game. Once a night you may PM me Present: Name to give them a present! They will know they received one, but not who of.

Oh dear, whats this? It seems like you've jumbled the presents up. Looks like you wont know what you are giving out to people.

You are sided with the Protectors Of Johto (Town) and you win when all opposing forces have been destroyed.
CheffOfGames was defeated!
Dear Midorikawa,
250px-041Zubat.png

You are Zubat, the Bat Pokemon!

Although originating from Generation One, your final form, Crobat comes from generation two. Thus making you a role.

From your starter form, you cant do much besides once a night, attacking a player with Sludge Bomb, to deal 1HP of damage, and having a 20% chance to poison them.

You are sided with the Protectors Of Johto (Town), You win when all opposing forces have been eradicated.

Midorikawa was killed! She was sided with the Town.

Someone took 1HP damage.
Someone took 2HP damage.
Someone took 1HP damage.

It is now Day Four. This phase will end approximately 48hours from this post's timestamp.

I just got my own cop check done on Darth, and said cop check revealed that Darth, is in fact, aligned with the mafia. And since I see no mention of Darth being any sort of Miller, something that really should be claimed early on, I have no reason to doubt the validity of my cop check.

Vote: DarthWolf13

It was a nice plan Darth, I'm just confused as to why? Surely there'd be at least one real cop in the game right? Why leave yourself open to that?

Also, this leaves Mido, Rainsquid, and Zexy as possible scum that Darth was trying to cover for.

I just got my own cop check done on Darth, and said cop check revealed that Darth, is in fact, aligned with the mafia. And since I see no mention of Darth being any sort of Miller, something that really should be claimed early on, I have no reason to doubt the validity of my cop check.

Vote: DarthWolf13

It was a nice plan Darth, I'm just confused as to why? Surely there'd be at least one real cop in the game right? Why leave yourself open to that?

Also, this leaves Mido, Rainsquid, and Zexy as possible scum that Darth was trying to cover for.

Wait if your the cop why didn't you or Feenie counter claim Darth earlier?

Wait if your the cop why didn't you or Feenie counter claim Darth earlier?
I think Feenie was just largely inactive, or thought that since Cop is just one of the powers we could have chosen, that another straight up Cop wasn't that weird. I was just nervous of Darth from WotE, and now have natural distrust of him without proof. As I said I could've chosen another role, but I felt like Cop was the best choice I could see, and used my first action to see if Town Leader Darth was right. It's not.

It is rather unlikely that there are 2 cops in here.
Do you just have a cop power? Who is your pokémon?

I find this unbelievable. You just subbed in so it might be that your mafia partners told you to claim cop as a cc to start confusion.

Vote: Lone_Garurumon

It is rather unlikely that there are 2 cops in here.
Do you just have a cop power? Who is your pokémon?

I find this unbelievable. You just subbed in so it might be that your mafia partners told you to claim cop as a cc to start confusion.

Vote: Lone_Garurumon
Firstly, this is just a dumb thing to do as scum. What am I just going to jump out, try to get town leader lynched, draw massive attention to myself, and then get lynched back? That doesn't seem like a smart scum move.

Secondly, I'll claim if that's what you want. As appears to be tradition in this game, I shall do so, through poem:

So many choices what shall I become?
But then, isn't that part of the fun?
The electrical speedster or aflame double vote?
Perhaps water immunity's a power worth note?
A psychic cop or a dark vigilante?
Oh yes, these powers, would quite up the ante.
Hmm, yes, psychic cop, that's my role of choice,
Time to show this game my voice.

Power you could choose? What do you mean?
I think my claim poem explains quite well.

Huh, seems Garu claims to be an Eevee. Or at least he was and Eevee. Jealous, @AussieEevee?

Eh, in any case, I'm going to hold off on claiming to Darth until this whole debarcle has been sorted out, one way or another. *Grabs some popcorn and sits bck to watch*

Dang, this is a great plot twist. We've got two people claiming to be cops, each accusing the other, and one who has situated himself as the town leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom