• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
huh...that's interesting.

and if yours truly is celebi, does that make darth lugia? Heh, that'll be interesting to see die...if it has no water attacks, that means suicune is probably the third mafia. I was initially iffish on the poliwag water absorb claim, but now that garu claims his potential vaporeon evolution would have done the same thing, I'm very inclined to believe it. There's only one claimed water type in the game besides poliwag, who as far as I've gathered can't use any water attacks (@AussieEevee; am I right?), so it's the only explanation.

Not sure how much I can trust Yours Truly after the Celebi softclaim, even though I know a few things about his role.
Not so sure that Suicune is the third mafia either.
I don't trust the other Water-type claim (Chinchou the Spy, AussieEevee) either.

It will end when phase is over. He can say more then so don't worry.

You can claim if you have water attacks, just not claim your type... which is not needed, you've softclaimed Chinchou anyway.

OK so an Electric-type "attack" that actually works as a Spy. Interesting... but not easily believable.

At this point, since you're pretty much outed in-thread, I think it would benefit everyone to just post your Spy results here.

Okay.

Night 1, nothing. I hadn't evolved yet.

Night 2, I intercepted a message about going after the cop. I assumed it to be DW... could have easily been a planted message (seen that done before on this forum)

Night 3, nothing. I was blocked. I think Rain owned up to that attack earlier (will have to double check)

Okay.

Night 1, nothing. I hadn't evolved yet.

Night 2, I intercepted a message about going after the cop. I assumed it to be DW... could have easily been a planted message (seen that done before on this forum)

Night 3, nothing. I was blocked. I think Rain owned up to that attack earlier (will have to double check)
Ah so you only got the ability after evolving, Lanturn-san. May I ask if you had any abilities at all before evolving?

Please post the actual message here, not a paraphrase.
Why do you assume the attack and spy check are one and the same? My role and attack aren't.
Because that's what his claim sounded like. He said that he's got an attack that doesn't benefit off STAB so it shouldn't be dealing damage, unless it's a set amount... which would make for two very unique/distinct abilities that I think is strange to have together.

Am I allowed to do that? I mean, I did get it in a PM from the host?
You should ask the host but spy results almost always are an exception to the quoting rule, because you're actually quoting the message you got from a player. You should still ask to be safe, though.

Because that's what his claim sounded like. He said that he's got an attack that doesn't benefit off STAB so it shouldn't be dealing damage, unless it's a set amount... which would make for two very unique/distinct abilities that I think is strange to have together.
But, none of our attacks get STAB. At least I don't think they do. Why would they? We all just have one attack (even if it does double as our role), there's no reason for STAB to come into play.

We could assume that STAB is a built-in thing in them. For Aussie to specifically point out that STAB doesn't matter in his case I'm expecting something more special than a generic attack.

We also don't know for sure that all attacks need to be of our own type. I'd make a wild guess that Lugia has a Water attack for more type coverage from the mafia and so that your Vaporeon part and swarla's Poliwag claim have some use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom