• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I put in discord that I wouldnt be available for a while.

Take this posts as your actions locked and update is pending. :(

Day Six Start
Players:
1. @AussieEevee
6. @SoaringLooker _> @SoaringDylan
8. @Elementar
9. @Max1996
10. @Yours Truly
11. @Iteru
12. @Skullcrow
14. @Rainomi
15. @Rainbow Cloud

Dear AussieEevee,
250px-243Raikou.png

You are Raikou, The Thunder Pokemon!

Revived by Ho-Oh, after the burning of the tower you resided in. You are forever in their debt. For this reason you are sided with them, and Lugia. You are extremely fast, and people miss you as a flash. For this reason your move will be prioritised above others.

Your move is Thunder. Each night you may use this move to deal 3HP damage to your target. This has a 30% chance to paralyse.

You're sided with the Tower Trio. (Mafia). You win when you either destroy the town, or outnumber them.
AussieEevee took 10HP damage and fainted.
Someone took 2HP damage.
Someone took 2HP damage.
Max1996 took 7HP damage and fainted.
Dear Swarla,
250px-060Poliwag.png

You are Poliwag, the tadpole Pokemon!

In your starter form, you cannot do much besides attack a user once a night using Water Gun. This will deal 1HP damage to the selected player.

Also should you be attacked by a water attack, the attack will heal you instead of damaging you.

You are sided with the Protectors of Johto (Town), you win when all other forces have been eradicated.
Rainomi was killed.
Dear Rainsquid,
250px-175Togepi.png

You are Togepi! The Spike Ball Pokemon.

You are a very innocent Pokemon, and you have no idea of what is going on in the world around you. You have no idea who is right or wrong. With also being a young Pokemon, you do not know many moves, however you somehow can call on almost any attack with Metronome.

Your ability is Metronome: User, in which A die will be rolled to decide what move you get. Should the move be affect yourself, it has no effect. Unless it is recoil. Any moves that take up 2-turns will fail.

You are sided with yourself. You win when any other team wins.

It is now day five. This phase will end 48 Hours from this post's time stamp.

Last edited:
I was hoping they wouldn't bother nightkilling an indep. Lame.

you guys better fry me into one delicious omelette, it's the least you can do to honor my memory

I'm claiming the 2 damage. Any Ghost-type around, contact me now.

Calvin - there was definitely only one person who took 2 HP damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom