• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirsting! Apparently we can already confirm but no one else did so far huh

Also it seems like you'll need a MoD, guess @Maniacal Engineer?

Confirsting! Apparently we can already confirm but no one else did so far huh

Also it seems like you'll need a MoD, guess @Maniacal Engineer?
I understood that Calvin was expecting to call for confirmations once all PMs were out

Day time, vote for the person you think is scum... and if the poll above is correct, people take HP damage based on the amount of votes they have.
Indeed, so that's why you should be careful with your votes since you don't want to damage a townie.

Indeed, so that's why you should be careful with your votes since you don't want to damage a townie.
Especially with joke votes. Joke votes are already dangerous in normal mafia games (Right, @Maniacal Engineer? :p) but in this game, they can be extra dangerous if you forget to remove them.

I've been asked a few questions. Such as can you give away egg groups? The answer to this is no, as it gives away a few roles. The best way I can give you to describe your Pokemon is to give some form of softclaim. Even something as simple as colours can go a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom