• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it noteworthy how aussie was apparently roleblocked night three yet I don't know why darth would bother actually roleblocking him considering they seem to have no problem faking messages to get around it. I know I said I could have roleblocked him, but while it's possible reversal would do that based on the name, I think it's much more likely to just be an attack which has power based on my current hp. I had 14 hp when I used it which would explain the mere 1 hp damage.

I cannon speculate as to why the mafia roleblocked me. If it was the mafia.

I agree that it seems very unlikely that it was reversal that did it... but yours is AFAIK the only move that we know where it went.

I will point out that DW had a roleblock ability when he died, so it is possible... Maybe they wanted to talk freely during N3? Just speculation and probably bad speculation at that.

but if he had roleblocked you, you'd have taken 2 damage. Either reversal blocked you after all, there's a town roleblocker of some sort, or you're lying. Perhaps you thought claiming to having been roleblocked would make you seem less scummy? It would also get you out of having to fake a message if you're not the spy after all.

anyways, if anyone has any ideas for who to target with my move, do post them here or send me a message. I have not selected anyone yet.

Lugia did only have one attacking move, but I presume that the mafia have a levelup system rather than an evolution system for balance. They may have received attacks like we receive attacks. And yes, I believe AussieEevee is the best option for a lynch,

10. Not sure who subbed in for Caps
That would be Yours Truly here. :p

Also, I intend to prove that Garu did, in fact, evolve into an Espeon, so if one of you lot wants to do something else, then fine by me. Though if you don't trust me or you've already imput a move and don't read this until D5 starts then that's OK I guess (especially since I can't actually deal damage so there wouldn't be any way to prove it).

Oh, and something something update the thread title already.

...Yeah, fair point, maybe I should focus on something else instead... What exactly would you suggest, Rain?

garu's legitimately is the last thing any of us are doubting lol
Oh come on you guys would've kept blindly following Darth if I hadn't said anything. Well, you might've said something eventually, but I'm calling Survivor on you since you were willing to just roll along with it for so long. That or an SK, but the number of deaths really doesn't support that.

I just occurred to me that that could be taken two ways. The last thing you're doubting as in "everything but Garu is confirmed" which doesn't actually make much sense now that I think about it, and "no-one doubting Garu, it'd be the last thing we do." If you did mean it the second way, I apologise, if you meant it the first way, I refer to my previous statement.

...Yeah, fair point, maybe I should focus on something else instead... What exactly would you suggest, Rain?
I don't know anyfin about what your role does at all, but I'm most interested in aussie. Rainbow cloud, skullcrow or elementar might be good to check too. While I'm not particularly suspicious of elemantar atm I do not at all agree with zexy's adamancy that tyranitar "has to be in the game".
I just occurred to me that that could be taken two ways. The last thing you're doubting as in "everything but Garu is confirmed" which doesn't actually make much sense now that I think about it, and "no-one doubting Garu, it'd be the last thing we do." If you did mean it the second way, I apologise, if you meant it the first way, I refer to my previous statement.
the latter, obvs

you're the only person rn I 99% trust
Well, you might've said something eventually, but I'm calling Survivor on you since you were willing to just roll along with it for so long. That or an SK, but the number of deaths really doesn't support that.
I wasn't rolling along with it...I am merely a bakanoid :c

seeing as the update time has passed, I think Calvin is a little busy right now

Day Five Start
Players:
1. @AussieEevee
2. @Lone_Garurumon
5. @Zexy
6. @SoaringLooker
7. @DarthWolf13
8. @Elementar
9. @swarla
10. @Yours Truly
11. @Iteru
12. @Skullcrow
14. @Rainomi
15. @Rainbow Cloud

Dear Zexy,
250px-191Sunkern.png

You are Sunkern. The seed Pokemon.

You are the weakest Pokemon in Generation Two, and unfortunately, it shows here.

But I had to give you some form of action. Each Daytime, and Night, you can PM Growth: Zexy. Im not sure if it does anything though. Although it does show you're trying to prove yourself maybe?

Other than that, you are sided with the Protectors of Johto (Town) You win when all opposing forces have been eradicated.

GBA--Pokemon%20Flora%20Sky%20%20Complement%20Dex%20Version_Jul7%2015_25_48.png

Whats this? You have evolved into Sunflora!

You now have a day time attack, Solar Beam! With it being day time, the sun is already out. So you have no need to charge up your attack.

Just PM me in the Day: Solar Beam: User to deal 3HP worth of damage.

Your attack will be publicized, but will not give away who it was used by. Nor will it be shown who you attack with it!

Your win-con remains the same.
Zexy took 6HP damage and fainted.

Dear Feenie,
300px-Serena_Eevee.png

You are Eevee! The Evolution Pokemon! -> Espeon
Many peoples favourite pokemon, whether because of your versatility, or your cuteness who knows.

As of current all you can do is Tackle: User to deal 1HP of damage. However, your best part of your kit:

You can evolve into 5 Different evolutions!

Jolteon: Fastest attack, this time doing 2HP and being Electric type.
Vaporeon: Water type attack that does 2HP of damage. Immune to water attacks.
Flareon: Your day phase vote deals 2HP of damage. (Double Voter)

You can choose to evolve into the above, at Night 2.

Espeon, 2HP attack. Cop
Umbreon, 2HP attack. Nightkill

You can evolve into any of the above at Night 3.

You are sided with the Protectors of Johto (Town). You win when all opposing forces have been destroyed.

Lone_Garurumon was Killed.

Someone took 1HP damage.
Someone took 6HP damage.
Someone took 1HP damage.

It is now Day 5 (?). this phase will end 48Hours from this posts time stamp.

EDITed because formatting errors oops.

Last edited:
...I knew I should've used my ability on someone else. Bugger.

In other news, I did not take any damage during the night. Most likely the mafia trying to frame me, since if Ho-Oh so much as breathed in my direction I'd be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom