• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that I didn't have to out it now, but there seems to be no other choice.

I am a recoil Cop. To check someone I have to attack them with a move of 1 damage. This first night was on Mido. The recoil part is in the following, if I do find a Town as result I get 2 damage. So I can confirm that Mido is Town. I asked and apparantly, because it's not damage from an official recoil move but from logic in my pokémon, it doesn't show up in the list of Calvin. Not initially knowing this I assumed the 2 damage from from me.
@Midorikawa as for why I haven't contacted you about this: I have a passive Solitary role, I can't start any OC by myself. Others can contact me though.

Now you might wonder what pokémon would fit this.
I am a lone guardian
Poison send in my head
I wish that I was faster
I am able to talk

I'm sorry that it doesn't rhyme.

Ok, this sounds like a Slowking softclaim, the mechanics of his Cop move and Solitary role sound kind of complicated for something he just made up but they also sound somewhat convienient to cover his tracks.

I'm not sure about this claim right now?

I am a lone guardian
Poison send in my head
I wish that I was faster
I am able to talk
I agree with Rainbow Cloud on the possibility that Darth is Slowking.

Slowking is a lone guardian, as is seen in the 2nd Pokémon movie where he tells the prophecy to Ash to protect the world. Which can also result in him not being able to start a conversation.
When a Slowpoke is bitten by a Shellder, toxins release into his brain that makes him smarter, thus the poison that is sent in his head.
His base speed is only 30, and aside from the SLOW in his name, this is the main reason to let me think that he wants to be faster.
And again, as shown in the 2nd Pokémon movie Slowking can talk.

one pawsibility is that darth used a recoil move, took damage that the update informed nobody of for some reason, and assumed the 2 hp part of the update referred to him. My role pm heavily implies the existence of recoil moves. Of course, this would mean that darth decided to attack somebody last night, which raises its own questions...regardless of what went down, you have some explaining to do here, darth.
If they used a recoil move, wouldn't they know that themselves and act accordingly?

Interesting claim Darth made; @Midorikawa please OC contact him.
Cop fits Slowking, not sure why the recoil part however, perhaps to weaken it a bit?
If there exists some form of protection have it on Darth, please.

Also noted that Pokemon whose evolutions are Gen II but pre-evolutions are Gen I (such as Blissey and Slowking), they start off evolved this game. So it's pretty believable for me.

I will also contact him later today. BTW, why don't you contact him yourself?
Also noted that Pokemon whose evolutions are Gen II but pre-evolutions are Gen I (such as Blissey and Slowking), they start off evolved this game. So it's pretty believable for me.
Same here.

If they used a recoil move, wouldn't they know that themselves and act accordingly?

Cop fits Slowking, not sure why the recoil part however, perhaps to weaken it a bit?
If there exists some form of protection have it on Darth, please.

Not entirely true. My pokemon has a gen II evo but I'm not a gen II pokemon.

@DarthWolf13 Idk why you claimed your whole role. We just wanted to know if you had an attack with recoil.

On another note-this still leaves open-who attacked our dead townie?

I will also contact him later today. BTW, why don't you contact him yourself?
Mido is his copchecked town.
Not entirely true. My pokemon has a gen II evo but I'm not a gen II pokemon.

@DarthWolf13 Idk why you claimed your whole role. We just wanted to know if you had an attack with recoil.

On another note-this still leaves open-who attacked our dead townie?
Hard to believe it honestly but you're Darth's check. You may want to softclaim to him.

Good point. Also Darth you should've claimed Solitary immediately imo and ask that we OC you since you cannot.

Also a good point.

*so badly wants to point something out but can't because dead*

it sucks to realize stuff but you can't have any input into the game anymore.

I should leave before someone tells me off.

It is related to my role and if I would keep it to that it probably looked suspicious.

Good point. Also Darth you should've claimed Solitary immediately imo and ask that we OC you since you cannot.
Might have been better, but had no need for OC yet until today. This is also a reason why I told that part of my role now instead of later.

This does mean that everyone with a healing move should target you from now on (until further evidence arrives).
Also, can you ask what happens if you are targeted by a Doc when you use your move at the moment that you only have 1HP and you can die when using it?

This does mean that everyone with a healing move should target you from now on (until further evidence arrives).
Also, can you ask what happens if you are targeted by a Doc when you use your move at the moment that you only have 1HP and you can die when using it?
There might not be any, Blissey already died.
I will.

Also, what happens with 2HP, since that is the amount of damage you get when you target a town.
See it as a payment, I think that I will just suicide at that point. Not really worth it though (same goes for 1hp left), dying without being able to tell the result and only do 1 damage. I will ask this as well.

@DarthWolf13; what recoil do you take if you hit a mafia? Or independent?
I won't get any damage/it will cost nothing. The logic behind it is that hitting a Town shows me that I chose the wrong person and that results in my head hurting me for making a mistake. Game wise, it seems like a balance mechanic which promotes using it when you are very suspicious of someone over just randomly checking someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom