• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mido, we're allowed to have a difference of opinion on the matter, and I know you're a better player than me and have more experience, but it doesn't mean I need to believe you when you say there was nothing wrong. I admit, that there wasn't much (like I did at the time), but you think I blew it out of proportion when I think you're doing the same now. We can say the same stuff about each other, and it doesn't mean either of us is more right than the other. Do you want me to claim privately to you?

Vote: Elementar

mido already explained it. If you want to claim, you might as well send it to darth, to open up communications with him if that ever becomes relevant.

Aussie, you agreed with my suspicions on Rain early on and pressed it further. Why are you voting for me now?
We've given you all day. You haven't claimed. It was obvious and there was no need for me to say anything. Why shouldn't she when you clearly are resisting. Zexy said in thread that he's in contact with the clears thus him telling you to claim should have made it obvious.

Reads can change, and Midos arguments make a lot of sense.

Why are you panicking over a tiny bit of damage anyway?

A total of 6 damage is quite large, and it's more than others. It's unnecessary and is only benefitting mafia. I'll claim to you now Mido.

Ignore that I just misread that post as Rain instead of Aussie. The claim point still stands though. Considering none of us clears have said anything shows to the thread that you haven't contacted us.

I asked you earlier if you wanted me to claim to you and you never answered, so I waited. And if all of you were suspicious of me, why don't you attack me during the night? I haven't been affected at all as far as I've been told.

I have claimed to Darth and to SoaringDylan.
shh i know that, no need to tell the mafia

Just making this clear for the others; if you have claimed to Darth, Mido or Rainsquid you may not want to tell everyone that you did so

Sorry I've not been as active, struggling to keep up to date at the moment but caught up with the thread now.

Elementar looks the most suspicious at the moment, I kind of don't really understand why he was focusing so much on Mido earlier when she is seemingly town confirmed?
Swarla's defence of Elementar seems a bit suspect too?
Admittedly I was hesitant about trusting Darth's claim earlier but without a counter claim he looks good now.
I'll check through the thread again now to see if I've missed anything.

Vote: Elementar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom