• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome LG.

TL;DR Darth is claimed cop who checked Midorikawa/Rainsquid. I'm also trusted by them and we have started a massclaim attempt.
Only one death so far, Night 1. no lynches yet, we're just trying to get it going with our alliance.

Now you've met AussieEevee. I gotta be honest, I'm not even sure why they *jerks thumb at Zexy and the others* even keep me around. Maybe I'm entertaining?
Thanks for the introduction, I guess I now understand why you rely on other people's reads. I don't agree with it but I understand.

TL;DR Darth is claimed cop who checked Midorikawa/Rainsquid. I'm also trusted by them and we have started a massclaim attempt.
I don't know if I'm just forgetting something that's happened in the thread that proves you innocent, but why do they trust you? In other words why should I trust you? I don't want to go along with something without questioning first.

I don't know if I'm just forgetting something that's happened in the thread that proves you innocent, but why do they trust you? In other words why should I trust you? I don't want to go along with something without questioning first.
This is not something I want to reveal to people we don't trust. Why give the suspects info when the alliance has it and can work with it without the mafia knowing a thing?

This is not something I want to reveal to people we don't trust. Why give the suspects info when the alliance has it and can work with it without the mafia knowing a thing?
I mean it's rather obvious, but hey better let the mafia be in the dark if they can't figure it out =P

Yes I understand that, I only questioned because I hate trusting someone without having some proof that they're innocent. Now that I think about it though, if confirmed town members trust you that's pretty good evidence you're innocent.

Anyways. I do believe that we should start lynching someone. So great town alliance ( @Zexy ) please give us your target. And we shall fire at will them

Voting locked, update pending after I eat my breakfast.
In case you didn't notice...

Let's see how things will play out here, then we'll discuss and probably message people over what we think you should do with your night actions.

Night Three Start
Last edited:
Someone, please claim you were hit to the alliance.
Sorry for the 3HP Elementar, I said we no longer suspect you but there was no other way to stop that. Slight FoS on people who voted regardless.

I must have missed an unvote. Ill check through the thread. Im starting work in literally 1 minute though.

okay I really need to catch up here. I would have unvoted elementar but I didn't read the thread yesterday at all because I woke up at 5 pm, went to the bar with my friend for her birthday, then went to bed earlier than usual.

Voting tallys have been updated. Sorry about that, BMGf's search function hates me. Have to use CTRL + F.

This'll probably end horribly, but I guess I'll see how it goes... I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom