• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I forgot to mention the other day that I caught a couple of Squirtle and even a female Pikachu. That was neat. I've been catching quite a few Pokemon. I caught a Houndoom yesterday. I was hoping to evolve one first to get more experience, but I couldn't pass up the chance of catching one of my favorite Fire Pokemon. Plus, it will make it less stressful to get enough Houdnour candies and I've already caught ten Dark type Pokemon because of it.

I have more than enough candies to evolve a Sentret, but I'll save on evolving it for when I can go through a lot of evolutions. I caught a Slugma, a couple of Natu, a few Spinarak and a lot of Snubbull. Out of all of the Johto Pokemon, Snubbull seem to be the most common for me, which I'm fine with. It will help to give me more medals for Fairy Pokemon and I already have more than enough candy to get a Grandbull too. I'll keep catching Snubbull for that reason, even though I should be okay on Sentret for now.

In terms of new Pokemon, I hatched a Tyrogue yesterday, but I don't think I can get it to evolve into a Hitmontop. From what I've read, a Tyrogue can only evolve into a Hitmontop in Pokemon Go if it's best IV is in its HP, which isn't the case for the Tyrogue I hatched. I'll just have to keep an eye out for that whenever I find another Tyrogue.

Left work a little late but still managed to get to campus a little early, so when I saw a Grimer on the nearby thingy I booked it over there... just for it to flee as soon as I was within ring radius of it. Then as I was turning to leave the game said it was back so I went back over but there was no Grimer. Like, the only way to get closer to that stop was to either break into the construction site or invade the nursing school ^<__<^;; Pity, cause I've only ever found one Grimer so I really need the candy :\

Caught two Marill, a Chinchou, an Abra (still waiting on enough candy to evolve), a Bayleef out of nowhere who headbutted my one remaining Ultra Ball and then promptly went into a regular ball on the next throw, a Noctowl, a couple of Yanma, and a crapton of Sentret, Spinarak, Natu, Hoppip, Sunkern, and Murkrow. Oh yeah, and I acquired a Metal Coat at some point.

Fun fact: the Bayleef headbutting my last Ultra Ball almost made me half laugh and half swear at the thing out loud in the middle of class. Fortunately I didn't, but he looked so pleased with himself when he did it. ^<__<^;;

Pokedex: Total-198/198. Gen 2-56
Today I caught Mantine, Croconaw, Azumarrill, Sneasel, and Octillery and thru evolution got Macargo, Quagsire, Granbull, and Muk. Switched my buddy to Chansey for 1 candy to get Blissey.

Level: 24
Pokedex: 128 -> 133
New species: Xatu, Granbull, Noctowl, Kabutops, Miltank

Had another session yesterday which was mostly Natu/Snubbull/Hoothoot grinding. Then today I finished Natu, caught a Granbull just a bit before I'd get to finish Snubbull (so I'm saving that for the Lucky Egg), finished Noctowl too. A 10km Egg hatched into Kabuto so I got enough Candy there too. Then I found a random Miltank to end the day :) I also got a Wonder Growlithe along the way.

Pokedex:198-202
New Species: Sudowoodo, Gligar, Lanturn, Jumpluff
Actually caught 2 Gligars today and saw 2 more on the nearby list. Evolved Lanturn and Jumpluff. Only 1k to go to get Blissey.

I caught a few Snubbull, Spinarak, Murkrow and Natu this morning. I also caught a couple of Pikachu and a surprising amount of Squirtle. I caught three when I'm normally lucky to find just one starter Pokemon. I used my one Pinab Berry, so I got a total of twelve Squirtle candy instead of nine from those three captures.

In terms of new Pokemon, I found a Chikorita, which was a cool surprise. It will be a long time before I have enough to fully evolve one, but it's always neat to get a new Pokemon. I also caught a Chansey. I'm not close to getting a Blissey and I accidentally saw one when I tapped into a Gym in my failed attempt to get a Hoothoot, but hopefully that means that Chansey are a bit more common outside of eggs now.

Pokedex: 133 -> 134
New species: Shuckle

My only new species might've been a lucky Shuckle catch but I made lots of progress on other Pokemon's evolutions (like Houndour, I got a Wonder one too), caught some Eevee, got more Rhyhorn/Growlithe Candy and powered-up the Rhydon a bit. My strongest Pokemon right now, CP wise, is thus Rhydon-80 with 2356 CP
Also just calculated some IVs for good Pokemon I got; the Growlithe from last session is 15/13/15 (96%). I am already saving up Candy for it. I also got a Wonder Rhyhorn (might be from 84 to 96%).

Training my army to take over the world HaHaHa.
Screenshot_20170222-151706.png

Hatched an adorable Togepi, caught a Remoraid, a crapton of spiders and raccoons, and a few Hoppip. Evolved a Scizor, a Ledian, and a Politoed.

Level: 27
Buddy: Geodude forev4r (uuuuggghhh)
Caught: 144
Seen: 150
New species: Remoraid, Togepi, Scizor, Ledian, Politoed
Top six CP: Kraitos (2626 Gyarados), Tidal Wave (2519 Vaporeon), Flare Tornado (2220 Flareon), Palmer (2211 Exeggutor), Kumada (2180 Snorlax), Thunder Blade (2155 Jolteon)

I can't remember who Kumada kicked out when he entered the top six

Hatched a Tyrogue and finally evolved Chansey into Blissey. Now walking Porygon and only need about 140 more kilometers.

All right, let's see. So since I started playing again now that Johto was added I've caught; Sentret, Furret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, Natu, Hoppip, Skiploom, Murkrow, Sneasel, Gligar, Sudowoodo, Wooper, Teddiursa, Mariil and Swinub so far. As well as Eevee evolving into Espeon, and Umbreon.

Pretty cool to be able to find all these Pokemon, especially Sudowoodo since it was the roadblock in Gen 2, and since I haven't gotten a Snorlax yet...yeah it means something to me haha.

New Pokemon added: Stantler.
Caught that I already have: 2 Octillery, Azmarrill, Pikachu, Totodile.
I think my Totodile Pokestop dried up tho. None there today.

Pokedex: 134 -> 137
New species: Ledyba, Hoppip, Wooper

Didn't play much today but it was in an area with all the species above I've never seen before.

Level: 28 getting close to 29
Pokedex: 207 of 207
New Species: Qwilfish, Shuckle.
Found nests for both using Silph Road. Got multiples of each.

Back
Top Bottom