• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Friend Code Sharing, Gifts and Trading Thread

Hi! I'm from the UK, I usually have a number of gifts to send, but can be erratic how frequently I go on due to work.
Friend code: 9381 8359 8467
:)

username: LeeJheon
Friend code: 1358 8270 9480

I have lots of gifts that just sit in my inventory, so I'd love to be able to hand out more per day!

My friend code is 2043 7492 7686
Location: Physically; US eastern seaboard, mentally; anyone's guess...
looking for friends to battle with for the Sinoh stones, willing to throw battles to help others

Soo after what feels like forever, I decided to download Pokémon Go again. Anyone wanna be friends so I have someone to send my gifts to? :wynaut:

Here's my friend code: 4545 0401 1090

I didn't just want to add random people from the OP since that would feel kinda intrusive and I also have no idea who's still active lol. But if anyone reads this, please add me! <3

Just added a lot of you to my Pokemon Go, because I need more friends due to quest, and I have tons of gifts lying around.
My code is 485470749179

Could do with adding a couple more friends on Go for some old research missions I’ve still not cleared:

My code is 6649 1774 5627

Back
Top Bottom