• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Doctor Celebi
Name: Karen
Pokemon Species: Bounsweet

Personality: Karen is mostly carefree, and travels around almost constantly. She is fairly energetic and active, but also tends to be ditzy, absent-minded, and impulsive, while also being oblivious to her surroundings. Karen is very talkative, to the point of sometimes being annoying, and willing to try being anybody's friend. Despite this, she does feel a bit lonely, and regretful about how her relationship with her family turned out, but still tries to keep cheerful, and does not let her feelings get her down.

Backstory: Karen grew up with her parents and an older brother. Her parents were usually busy, and dedicated most of their spare time to her brother, not acknowledging her too often. Due to this and other disagreements, she ended up running away. She tended to travel around, not staying in one place for too long, and was able to support herself with various odd jobs, and was planning on trying to obtain a Pokemon in the future. After finding herself lost in Pinwheel Forest, she ended up being attacked and knocked off a ledge by a wild Pokemon. Passing out, she discovered that she had turned into a Pokemon upon waking up.

Appearance: Not too different from an average Bounsweet, but she has a slightly longer set of leaves and stem.

Last edited:
I totally forgot about this. My bad.

Will this be starting any time soon?

I'll have to reserve a spot. I'll post my character up tomorrow. Feel free to spam me remainders if I don't do so.

In that case I'll get my signup posted tomorrow if I forget again someone come yell at me.

I'll have to reserve a spot. I'll post my character up tomorrow. Feel free to spam me remainders if I don't do so.
@SoaringDylan and @Pikochu Time to spam you with reminders! :D
_480__uxie_by_theadorableoshawott-dadt2p2.png

I'll have to wait with signing up till Tuesday so college is finished. Excuse me for that.

If someone has any name suggestions feel free.
Username: Soaringdylan
Name: (Someone should give me a name, cause that's always the part I fail in :p)
Pokemon Species: Rotom
Personality: {Name} is a loving person and has always been longing for compassionate and honest friends. Due to his years of bullying he however does easily get angered if people try to stand taller them him. He is pretty smart and you could say he is a smart-ass, he uses his wits to beat the enemy. Not his strength.

Backstory: {name} was a quiet kid, usually sitting inside at home. Here he usually sat playing video games, tinkering with electronics and even programming small machines. Since he wasn't that social, all the kids at school didn't play with him. He, frankly, couldn't care less. After years of bullying he had decided it was time to prove them all that he could actually be useful to society. He created an online game at the age of 13, the game exploded like wild fire, everyone loved it, and his family got rich very quickly. Suddenly everyone in school wanted to be his friend, while he thought they were pathetic. The only ones he ever was around, where his two best friends, both shunted by the others for being anti-social.

Over the years, he became more social due to the engagement in his own game and the forums he had provided for his members. He even made some more sincere friends in high school, and definitely seemed to become more happy. One day however, a group of hackers had attacked his game, and soon the complaints of the outage had start flooding in. {Name} tried as hard as he could to fix the problem was dealing with, but with no avail. Until...

Appearance: Usually, Rotom are able to control unadvanced machinery to their liking. However, due to {Name}'s extended knowledge of the internet and computers, he is able to also possess advanced computers and can even access the internet with them. Therefore {Name}'s "horn", unlike other Rotom, isn't stable but shows how much signal strength he is receiving from a local internet source. (This is portrait in the form as how we have wifi dots on our phones or laptops)

If someone has any name suggestions feel free.
Username: Soaringdylan
Name: (Someone should give me a name, cause that's always the part I fail in :p)
Pokemon Species: Rotom
Personality: {Name} is a loving person and has always been longing for compassionate and honest friends. Due to his years of bullying he however does easily get angered if people try to stand taller them him. He is pretty smart and you could say he is a smart-ass, he uses his wits to beat the enemy. Not his strength.

Backstory: {name} was a quiet kid, usually sitting inside at home. Here he usually sat playing video games, tinkering with electronics and even programming small machines. Since he wasn't that social, all the kids at school didn't play with him. He, frankly, couldn't care less. After years of bullying he had decided it was time to prove them all that he could actually be useful to society. He created an online game at the age of 13, the game exploded like wild fire, everyone loved it, and his family got rich very quickly. Suddenly everyone in school wanted to be his friend, while he thought they were pathetic. The only ones he ever was around, where his two best friends, both shunted by the others for being anti-social.

Over the years, he became more social due to the engagement in his own game and the forums he had provided for his members. He even made some more sincere friends in high school, and definitely seemed to become more happy. One day however, a group of hackers had attacked his game, and soon the complaints of the outage had start flooding in. {Name} tried as hard as he could to fix the problem was dealing with, but with no avail. Until...

Appearance: Usually, Rotom are able to control unadvanced machinery to their liking. However, due to {Name}'s extended knowledge of the internet and computers, he is able to also possess advanced computers and can even access the internet with them. Therefore {Name}'s "horn", unlike other Rotom, isn't stable but shows how much signal strength he is receiving from a local internet source. (This is portrait in the form as how we have wifi dots on our phones or laptops)

Name: Albert
also holy background batman. i mean, i like it but the detail here was overloaded. Whatever, I always say “If it’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing”.

Oh. I was unhappy with it, I usually have larger backstories :)
Tai was a lad, about 4 years old. When it all all happened. He lived in the peaceful village of Tularosa. The town was always full of flowers and had a small Ranger outpost that would protect the forests around the city. The village didn’t have any problems for the first two years as the village was far enough away when the meteor had impaled the earth. But then the Pokémon attacked.

A few miles out of town, builders and miners had started working on a safe haven for when they would finally show up, and so the town fled to the mines to, hopefully, life safely underground till all of this would be over.

Life underground wasn’t… horrible. Many people could keep their old jobs, others would join the security squad who made sure everyone was safe and no Pokémon could break in.

Two years of living in the underground, the town still standing. Some folks in town would leave from time to time, they said they were going to build a new town underground close by for a neighbouring city which had been plagued by the Pokémon attacking, others said they were going back above ground. To try and rebuild the old Tularosa town.

But one thing was sure, they didn’t request to go to the place they went to.

Tai was 8 years old now, he had almost finished primary school. But then, something weird happened to him. Tai loves to explore, he had heard tales of the old rangers in town and dreamed of becoming one once the problems above where solved, but for now he would spend his time exploring the mines, and places he shouldn’t be. His favourite spot was a small cave to the side of the city, it was off limits but there was a small creek were he fit trough so he could reach it.

This small cave had loads of paths going everywhere, and he loved to explore new once every day, they didn’t go much down, but for his feeling would go on for ages. He made a map of all these paths to perhaps help the explorers of the city one day.

One day however, he was late for curfew and had to stay in the cave overnight. His parents wouldn’t mind since they appreciated him achieving his dreams. But that night he stayed in the cave, something had changed inside of him.

He woke up in the middle of the night, with a small fire next to him. Not knowing where it came from, there was a small underground river which had crystal clear water, he decided to wash his face with it but when he looked in the water, his eyes had changed colour to red, and his hair was a much darker mix of yellow and red.

He didn’t know what was happening and decided he had to get back to town. He tried to sneak past a few guards to go home, just as he had sneaked past two of the patrolling guards when a torch behind him suddenly lit on fire. The guards noticed, and looked around. They saw him sneaking around and immediately arrested him bringing him to the guard station.

He showed his ID card, one of the guards told him that the pictures didn’t match, however the resemblance were great. They put Tai in a cell and told him to wait till the morning, the chief would handle this further.

In the cell was a small bed and a torch hanging on the wall. Tai couldn’t sleep and since all that was in the room was the torch he couldn’t help wondering what had lit the torch in town, as he was wondering the torch bursted into flames which frightened him. To his amazement the flame went out when he stopped thinking about it… and after a while he fell asleep.

The next morning the chief detained him and so Tai explained everything. The chief said he’d know a place where to send him, A few guard brought him to the entrance of the city, he was taken outside where a car was waiting for him. The guards told him to get in, and listen to the driver.

After a while of driving, the driver told Tai that they were drawing near, as they neared a huge space port. Once there, it came clear that where Tai was going was the URPG Space station.
After almost half of the emotions on our planet dissolved into thin air... following that meteor...
Me and Latios were researching why this all happened.
A year later, We still don’t know anything about the cause. Nothing seems wrong with the planet. But why did all those Pokemon suddenly dissapear?
On the 12th of october, while we were at the temple, Hoopa greeted me. He told me he might know the problem, and how to fix it! I said we would help, we would find out together why this happened. Hoopa told us about a prophecy that was created eons ago, I might be intelligent but apperently I can’t remember things from eons ago.

Where two planets meet
They shall gather to speak
The red light shall shine
Emotions, Souls and Minds alike
Will solve or worsen the problem of the stars.

Where two planets meet? They? Souls and minds? A red light? We didn’t understand the whole prophecy nor did Hoopa. But we both felt it had to do something with the incident. I asked him what his plan was, he told us we should follow the meteor. He has a soft link with this meteor he told us. He’d be able to make a small portal there. But only big enough to send one of us trough. He’d only be able to make one after that in maybe 20 years. If the link still excisted. He didn’t know how to get back either.

Latios said he’d go. He didn’t want to send me there. He said it was too dangerous. But the provecy said “Emotions, Souls and Minds alike”. Latios is one of the Eon Duo, the Pokemon of Emotion. But his link with emotions was a lot weaker than mine. I also have the ability to use light to my advantage. I told him I should go. Hoopa agreed with me. Latios didn’t. We went back home, to the tree. But when I woke up the day after, I wasn’t home. I was on a dark planet. It was night. I coudn’t contact Latios with our Eon link. There was a note written in unown. “It wasn’t Hoopa, atleast so he says. I don’t know who it was. But someone sent you. Please. Solve the problem. And return. Be safe, Soaras - Soaror” Latios only used those names in times of war. We are the only who know those names. But who sent me? Am I really the one from the prophecy?

I need to grab my courage. I need to figure out what happened. And how to fix it. I...I can feel you. Latios, I’ll be back. I promise.

This looks like fun! May I join? I'm going to bed soon but I will create a character later on.

Apologies for the delay. I did not intended to take this long. Here's a new character creation that I have:

[Username: Pikochu]
Name: Brier
Species: Bulbasaur
Personality: Very affectionate to those he has crushes on. Otherwise, he's very laid back, has a "go with the flow" attitude. He does mainly like to keep to himself and does take some time to become trusting of others but is willing to assume trust at first. Doesn't get viability angry but has the attitude "forgive, but never forget." He has a very conservationist attitude when it comes to the environment.
Backstory: Brier was studying Environmental and Plant Science in university. As a student, he isn't very remarkable academic or athletic wise. He does have a strong interest in research and saving the environment. He doesn't really have that many friends but doesn't mind since he does prefer to be alone.
Appearance: A normal Bulbasaur with a blue and green bandana, which symbolizes the Earth.

I'll have another character ready to go, but I have Brier ready to go now.

Apologies for the delay. I did not intended to take this long. Here's a new character creation that I have:

[Username: Pikochu]
Name: Brier
Species: Bulbasaur
Personality: Very affectionate to those he has crushes on. Otherwise, he's very laid back, has a "go with the flow" attitude. He does mainly like to keep to himself and does take some time to become trusting of others but is willing to assume trust at first. Doesn't get viability angry but has the attitude "forgive, but never forget." He has a very conservationist attitude when it comes to the environment.
Backstory: Brier was studying Environmental and Plant Science in university. As a student, he isn't very remarkable academic or athletic wise. He does have a strong interest in research and saving the environment. He doesn't really have that many friends but doesn't mind since he does prefer to be alone.
Appearance: A normal Bulbasaur with a blue and green bandana, which symbolizes the Earth.

I'll have another character ready to go, but I have Brier ready to go now.
Accepted and also. I can't add it yet due to me being in a car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom