• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I forgot to post, but my character will be named Tom. So we can get this started. :)

Last edited:
I'd like to join if still possible. Character coming soon.

EDIT: My characters. #2 is only mentioned in the beginning, but appears much later on.

Username: Max1996
Name: Mick
Pokemon Species: Froakie
Personality: He is a bit shy, having been a shut-in in the past, but has recently began to open up to other people and Pokemon.
Backstory: For most of his life, he was a shut-in. As a result, he was never able to make friends with people or Pokemon. When he turned 15, he decided to change this. He went outside more, but remained a little bit shy to others. The first few friends he made were Pokemon belonging to his cousin, Max. During a vacation in Unova, he felt a sudden sleepiness in Lostlorn Forest. When he woke up, he found out he became a Froakie somehow.
Appearance: The stripe on the top of his head is a slightly lighter shade of blue than normal. Plus, the irises of his eyes are green instead of black.

Username: Max1996
Name: Max
Pokemon Species: Does not actually become a Pokemon
Personality: He is rather shy, usually to other people, though he and his Pokemon truly care for one another, having been traveling with them for a long time. That bond is what allows for Bond Phenomenon with Hydreigon and Mega Evolution for Sceptile. He's determined to see his goal through and isn't afraid to put his own life on the line to protect his Pokemon.
Backstory: He was born and raised in Shalour City, when he started his journey in Kalos. Over the course of that journey, he took down Team Flare. Ever since, he's been around the world, exploring the various regions. He is currently resting at home after one of his more recent adventures, until he realizes Mick may be in trouble in Unova, which is why he decides to come to help, later on.

Last edited:
Can I add a second character? Max has 2 while everyone else has one.

Can I add a second character? Max has 2 while everyone else has one.
Sorry about that. I discussed that privately with AP earlier, to make sure it is all right.

Also, @AnimePsyclone, to clarify, the 2nd character also makes a small appearance in the very first post, which will serve as setup for some details in my character's story.

the second char will appear much later on

Sorry about that. I discussed that privately with AP earlier, to make sure it is all right.

Also, @AnimePsyclone, to clarify, the 2nd character also makes a small appearance in the very first post, which will serve as setup for some details in my character's story.
OOkay, that clears things up. :)

If you don't have anything nice to say, then please refrain from saying anything. In the future, please show some more respect and consideration towards the GM.

I'd like to reserve a spot. Currently playing a board game with my family.

EDIT: Finally free, so here's my sign-up.

Username: Warrior of Fire
Name: Michael
Pokemon Species: Infernape
Personality: kind, compassionate, and a bit aloof; ever since becoming an Infernape, gained a small thirst for battle, and goes into a semi-controlled rage when Blaze triggers
Backstory: Michael was an experienced Pokémon trainer, having gone on journeys through each region, obtaining almost all of the non-legendary fire types. During his travels, he gained a lot of knowledge regarding fire types, leading some people to claim he might even be better than some of the greats, such as Kanto gym leader Blaine and Sinnoh Elite Four member Flint. He had recently returned to Unova with his Infernape to find the one that has eluded him so far: Volcorona, or its preevolution Larvesta. During a stop in Aspertia City, a mysterious fatigue settled over Michael, causing him to pass out. When he woke up, he discovered that he had somehow become an Infernape, and he had trouble just moving around.
Appearance: brown eyes, fur of upper legs black, arms darker brown, 6 feet tall when standing straight, and tail wrapped around waist when not being used for Flame Wheel; when Blaze triggers, head flames turn golden and eyes turn greenish-blue, and the fiery aura typical of Blaze is also golden

The thing regarding the Blaze appearance is that its only supposed to resemble Super Saiyan, and the power-up is still strictly contained to the predefined limits already outlined in canon Pokémon media. Also, is Dragon Ball a thing in this particular universe? If so, a couple of my attack nicknames will have some internal context. If not, I'll have something figured out by the time they come up.

Last edited:
Username: MegaPod12
Name: William
Pokemon Species: Torracat
Personality: He's often self-conscious and a bit of a perfectionist, but will lose his composure when flustered or excited. William dislikes when others are being picked on, but can be prone to losing his temper if things don't go his way. He's introverted, feeling more comfortable talking with one or a few close friends and dreading small talk. He's fine being called "William" or "Will", but will usually cringe at other nicknames.
Backstory: William had lived in Accumula Town for several years - after his family moved there from Alola - when the day came that Ghetsis had given his speech there. Will had entered his loyal pet Litten in battles several times before, but decided he agreed with some of what Team Plasma had to say. He vowed not to make his Litten battle unnecessarily any more, allowing the Pokémon to lead a more relaxed life. That is, until a Team Plasma Grunt approached the boy and his Litten on the streets. William tried to convince the Grunt that his Litten didn't battle anymore, but for some reason it wasn't a good enough explanation. With no other Pokémon on hand, William tried to wrestle the Team Plasma Grunt himself, but got pushed down as the mook abducted his Litten. Litten scratched and bit the bad guy and actually managed to break free; however, not wanting to endanger will, Litten scrambled off into the bushes, not to be seen again. William felt horrible and heartbroken about Litten since that day. Almost every day after Team Plasma's illegitimate operations were shut down, William would poke around the town and neighboring cities wherever he could in search of his lost Pokémon. Other nights, he would just sulk. He was lost as to why Litten never returned home, but refused to assume the worst. Then one day, on a biking trip he took to forget it all, William had a bad crash all the way on Skyarrow Bridge. When he awoke, to his shock, he was a Torracat lurking in the alleys of Castelia City.
Appearance: As a Torracat, he has three black locks of fur on top of his head instead of one red lock. Rather than two skinny bands of black on each leg, he has one thick band of black that spans where each pair would be. Also, his eyes and flame sac are light blue instead of yellow.

Username: MegaPod12
Name: William
Pokemon Species: Torracat
Personality: He's often self-conscious and a bit of a perfectionist, but will lose his composure when flustered or excited. William dislikes when others are being picked on, but can be prone to losing his temper if things don't go his way. He's introverted, feeling more comfortable talking with one or a few close friends and dreading small talk. He's fine being called "William" or "Will", but will usually cringe at other nicknames.
Backstory: William had lived in Accumula Town for several years - after his family moved there from Alola - when the day came that Ghetsis had given his speech there. Will had entered his loyal pet Litten in battles several times before, but decided he agreed with some of what Team Plasma had to say. He vowed not to make his Litten battle unnecessarily any more, allowing the Pokémon to lead a more relaxed life. That is, until a Team Plasma Grunt approached the boy and his Litten on the streets. William tried to convince the Grunt that his Litten didn't battle anymore, but for some reason it wasn't a good enough explanation. With no other Pokémon on hand, William tried to wrestle the Team Plasma Grunt himself, but got pushed down as the mook abducted his Litten. Litten scratched and bit the bad guy and actually managed to break free; however, not wanting to endanger will, Litten scrambled off into the bushes, not to be seen again. William felt horrible and heartbroken about Litten since that day. Almost every day after Team Plasma's illegitimate operations were shut down, William would poke around the town and neighboring cities wherever he could in search of his lost Pokémon. Other nights, he would just sulk. He was lost as to why Litten never returned home, but refused to assume the worst. Then one day, on a biking trip he took to forget it all, William had a bad crash all the way on Skyarrow Bridge. When he awoke, to his shock, he was a Torracat lurking in the alleys of Castelia City.
Appearance: As a Torracat, he has three black locks of fur on top of his head instead of one red lock. Rather than two skinny bands of black on each leg, he has one thick band of black that spans where each pair would be. Also, his eyes and flame sac are light blue instead of yellow.
That’s an awesome backstory.

I am not able to start saturday because I'll be on vacation with limited internet monday... I will be on vacation for 3 weeks so I'm not sure if I'm able to come in later, if at all.

I am not able to start saturday because I'll be on vacation with limited internet monday... I will be on vacation for 3 weeks so I'm not sure if I'm able to come in later, if at all.
ok, when you get back we will start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom