• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

I wasn't able to play PLA for a while since I went to visit my family on one of my rare visits for Easter. Yesterday, I was able to evolve Eevee into Umbreon (and Umbreon's entry) and I got the Cherrim evolution line entries. I'll be working on getting Grotle's entry today. I just need to find a Pichu so I can complete Obsidian Fieldlands's dex. I may also complete the showdown with Dialga (I've been holding off on it because I love the scenery....however, the soundtrack is depressing and anxiety inducing).

Yesterday I was Unown hunting in the Cobalt Coastlands & Jubilife Village. I realized I'd been neglecting that part of my dex. I love the way they handled Unown variations in this game, it's so much fun. I got another quarter of the Unown variations completed for a total of 14 out of the 28 variations.

I also got Grotle's entry and I'm now working on Prinplup's. I need to get Mantine and Basculegion's entries and then I'll have the Cobalt Coastlands dex mostly wrapped up. I still looked for some potential Pichu RNGs in Obsidian Fieldlands, but to no avail. I haven't finished the last battle with Dialga so I have quite a few baby Pokemon that I need, namely Bonsly and Cleffa. I'm guessing I'll maybe unlock the ability to get baby Pokemon after (please don't spoil if reading this) I complete the main questline, who knows.

I got so much done this weekend! I caught all the Unown, got every completed entry for each Pokemon in my dex that I have seen so far, and I finally finished the main story. I'm going to have to see what the post game is. I am hoping I can finally find an easy way to get Pichu and the other baby Pokemon. I also still need Magnemite....every time I've seen them in a distortion, I've accidentally fainted them and I wasn't able to see any in the distortions I got in Obsidian Fieldlands over the weekend. Yay! I'm a little traumatized by the droning soundtrack, lol. I don't know why I was so allergic to getting the actual game completed while I was still getting the entries done.

Back
Top Bottom