• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Phone drawings

ZeraX

DANE! DANE!
Reaction score
I draw a lot on my phone with the S-Pen and Autodesk SketchBook. I also like do mash-ups with Pokemon often too.

bulbasaur_with_a_butterfly_by_zerax7-dapa7ma.jpg

bulbasaur_and_rowlet_by_zerax7-daotu3g.jpg

pokemon____001_bulbasaur_by_zerax7-dakthal.png

mecha_pokemon___bulbasaur_by_zerax7-damlbfn.jpg

mecha_pokemon___squirtle_by_zerax7-dan3wuu.jpg

ninja_pokemon___bulbasaur_by_zerax7-danmdn6.jpg

mido_arashi_and_bulbasaur_by_zerax7-daotx7s.jpg

This is on a phone?? First and foremost I'm astonished. These look hand drawn! And I definitely commend your skill. I can't draw properly on my phone for the life of me so you must have the patience of a saint. Would love to see more work.:)

This is on a phone?? First and foremost I'm astonished. These look hand drawn! And I definitely commend your skill. I can't draw properly on my phone for the life of me so you must have the patience of a saint. Would love to see more work.:)
Thank you so much!

Drawing on phone is much easier if you have a pen. I draw on my Note 3 which comes with an S-Pen. And AutoDesk SketchBook is an outstanding app even for newbs like me.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLduUHUBNJ9/

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Is the second one from the bottom Bulbasaur as a Mutant Ninja Turtle? That looks cool! Also I didn't know Autodesk has got a sketch app - I've heard about Maya and VIZ, but I've only used AutoCAD for architectural work.

Is the second one from the bottom Bulbasaur as a Mutant Ninja Turtle? That looks cool! Also I didn't know Autodesk has got a sketch app - I've heard about Maya and VIZ, but I've only used AutoCAD for architectural work.
Lol no it was simply ninja Bulbasaur. Inspired by a bootleg game on phones. I liked the idea and made my own.

And yeah AutoDesk has sketch app and is a wonderful app if you are interested to use it.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom