• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Showdown your best team

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow • previously PokefanKIV
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
What is your best team on Pokemon Showdown? Just use the Import/Export feature by editing the team name after you click on the team in Teambuilder, then copy paste it here. Or you can use something else, whatever you think is best. We can also share strategies and team suggestions here, and let each other know if we want to battle. Ready? Let's go!

Gen 9 Uber-
Koraidon @ Heat Rock
Ability: Orichalcum Pulse
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
  • U-turn
  • Collision Course
  • Flare Blitz
  • Dragon Claw

Flutter Mane @ Life Orb
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Stellar
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
  • Mystical Fire
  • Moonblast
  • Shadow Ball
  • Power Gem

Groudon @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
  • Spikes
  • Precipice Blades
  • Will-O-Wisp
  • Smack Down

Miraidon @ Life Orb
Ability: Hadron Engine
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
  • Calm Mind
  • Electro Drift
  • Solar Beam
  • Dragon Pulse

Eternatus @ Power Herb
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Fire
Modest Nature
  • Recover
  • Meteor Beam
  • Dynamax Cannon
  • Flamethrower

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
Tera Type: Ghost
Mild Nature
  • Extreme Speed
  • Judgment
  • Flamethrower
  • Recover

Last edited:
GEN 8 OU

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
  • Scald
  • Recover
  • Haze
  • Toxic Spikes

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 Spe
Relaxed Nature
  • Stealth Rock
  • Leech Seed
  • Power Whip
  • Protect

Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Mirror Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
  • Brave Bird
  • Iron Head
  • Roost
  • Defog

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
  • Earthquake
  • Iron Head
  • Swords Dance
  • Rock Slide

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
  • Waterfall
  • Dragon Dance
  • Earthquake
  • Ice Fang

Dragapult @ Life Orb
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
  • Draco Meteor
  • Shadow Ball
  • Fire Blast
  • U-turn

Probably something along the lines of these:

Natural 2 (95.5 GXE) - Gen 6 Pure Hackmons (95.5 GXE, somehow made with a legal White Kyurem set. lol. That's not the best White Kyurem set in Pure Hackmons but I found it close enough to get away with using effectively)
THE Enforcer of Order (1709 elo) - Gen 6 Pure Hackmons (This is more of a personal favorite than my "best", but it works and is fun to use)
Choice Band Mega Ray Offense - Gen 6 Pure Hackmons (Just a team to show how devastating Choice Band Mega Ray could get)
Thanos World 87.2 GXE, 1609 elo - Gen 7 Pure Hackmons (87.2 GXE, which was 1 GXE below the highest on ladder at the time)
Hopes and Dreams - Peaked ladder (1604) - Gen 7 Pure Hackmons (I topped the ladder with this team but feel free to replace Mega Banette with Mega Mewtwo X. I chose Mega Banette for the extra Shadow Sneak damage and Zygarde-Complete wasn't too bad at imposterproofing it)

I've built many teams for various formats but have never been all that much of an expert at teambuilding. I should know what I'm doing in Pure Hackmons most of the time however.

Last edited:
Wow, I’ve never played Hackmons, but those seem like really good teams! I could give you some advice, if you’d like (something like replace the Mega Gengar in THE Enforcer of Order (1709 elo)’s Spooky Plate, as the Spooky Plate boosts Ghost type moves when Mega Gengar doesn’t have any

Wow, I’ve never played Hackmons, but those seem like really good teams! I could give you some advice, if you’d like (something like replace the Mega Gengar in THE Enforcer of Order (1709 elo)’s Spooky Plate, as the Spooky Plate boosts Ghost type moves when Mega Gengar doesn’t have any
It's using Judgment, which becomes Ghost-type through Spooky Plate. It's a great move for Mega Gengar in Gen 6 as it can be used to imposterproof itself. Rarely any Imposter Pokémon carries Spooky Plate, making them unable to defeat Gengar when transformed into it.

It's using Judgment, which becomes Ghost-type through Spooky Plate. It's a great move for Mega Gengar in Gen 6 as it can be used to imposterproof itself. Rarely any Imposter Pokémon carries Spooky Plate, making them unable to defeat Gengar when transformed into it.
Of course I missed that lol

Oh yeah one very crucial thing to point out is that prior to Generation 8, all Arceus are Normal-type unless they are carrying both Multitype and a corresponding plate, no matter what the Arceus appears as. Arceus could appear as Electric-type or Ghost-type but if it doesn't have Multitype and a Plate then it's actually a Normal-type disguising itself. The Gen 8 and 9 games change this to where Arceus does become the type it appears as.

Oh yeah one very crucial thing to point out is that prior to Generation 8, all Arceus are Normal-type unless they are carrying both Multitype and a corresponding plate, no matter what the Arceus appears as. Arceus could appear as Electric-type or Ghost-type but if it doesn't have Multitype and a Plate then it's actually a Normal-type disguising itself. The Gen 8 and 9 games change this to where Arceus does become the type it appears as.
Interesting

Ok, I have a new best team. A Gen 9 Ubers Sun-

Groudon @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
  • Spikes
  • Stealth Rock
  • Precipice Blades
  • Heat Crash
Groudon is my Sun setter, and a pretty bulky one at that. Water types can’t touch me due to Sun, and Heat Crash deals with Grass types. I have Spikes and Stealth Rock to set up hazards, and Precipice Blades for strong STAB. The stat spread boosts my offensive capabilities, Heat Rock boosts the Sun time, and Fire Tera helps support it and it’s Heat Crashes

Flutter Mane @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
  • Moonblast
  • Shadow Ball
  • Mystical Fire
  • Power Gem
Flutter Mane is an OP Pokémon on my team. It outspeeds everything thanks to Protosynthesis, deals a ton of damage due to its offensive stat spread and Life Orb, and has massive coverage due to its all-offense moveset. It has Moonblast and Shadow Ball for strong STAB, Mystical Fire and Fire Tera for good Sun boosted Fire attack, and Power Gem for Rock coverage

Eternatus @ Power Herb
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
  • Dynamax Cannon
  • Sludge Bomb
  • Flamethrower
  • Meteor Beam
Eternatus is an excellent Sun Pokémon. It has a Power Herb Meteor Beam to boost Sp. Atk, Sludge Bomb and Dynamax Cannon for STAB, and Flamethrower and Fire Tera for good (cough cough crippling cough cough) Sun damage. It’s stats are also max offensive.

Venusaur @ Choice Specs
Ability: Chlorophyll
Tera Type: Steel
Timid Nature
  • Sludge Bomb
  • Earth Power
  • Solar Beam
  • Weather Ball
A really good Pokémon, it has Choice Specs to pair with its Chlorphyll ability to be crippling. It has Solar Beam and Sludge Bomb for strong STAB and Earth Power and Weather Ball for coverage. It’s stat spread is… the same as every other Pokémon… and it’s Tera Type is for survival

Walking Wake @ Life Orb
Tera Type: Water
Timid Nature
  • Hydro Steam
  • Draco Meteor
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Flamethrower
Walking Wake is another strong attacker, because I made its Protosynthesis boost Sp. Atk. It has Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, and Hydro Steam for good STAB and Flamethrower for Sun power. It’s Tera Type is to boost Hydro Steam to its max potential and Life Orb to boost damage

Charizard @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Solar Power
Tera Type: Fairy
Timid Nature
  • Solar Beam
  • Fire Blast
  • Air Slash
  • Tera Blast
Charizard is actually an incredibly strong Pokémon here. It’s Scarf and Solar Power make it OP. It has Solar Beam and Fairy Tera Tera Blast for coverage, and Fire Blast and Air Slash for STAB. This thing is crippling

Back
Top Bottom