• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Do you think that Stars is real or Fake

• Real

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 41 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Instead of a remake DP, they can do a DPPt sequel, it takes 10 years from the original event from DP. Not only that it's also a sequel from Sun/Moon, it take a year from the event of Sun/Moon, because, I think ultraspace n' Giratina's dimesion seem to be connected, putting both sequels together. They can call it "Pokemon Solar Diamond and Lunar Pearl", this is just pure speculation (and I'm running out of ideas)

And no way Nebby is going to become Necrozma. They look nothing alike.

Cosmog doesn't look like Solgaleo or Lunala either, though.

I do feel like Cosmoem evolving into Necrozma might cause some problems for future games, though we don't know how it'd evolve into it if it does. Speaking of evolving, it's odd how Cosmoem can evolve into Solgaleo during night in Sun, while it can evolve into Lunala during day in Moon...

Instead of a remake DP, they can do a DPPt sequel, it takes 10 years from the original event from DP. Not only that it's also a sequel from Sun/Moon, it take a year from the event of Sun/Moon, because, I think ultraspace n' Giratina's dimesion seem to be connected, putting both sequels together. They can call it "Pokemon Solar Diamond and Lunar Pearl", this is just pure speculation (and I'm running out of ideas)
This would actually be a really interesting and original idea in my opinion. Though I do doubt it happening, I do find it interesting that the Distortion world and Ultra Space do seem to have a connection, and maybe that could be solved in the DPPt sequel, where after the Ultra Beast mission in Alola Looker returns to Sinnoh because of reports of UB's there. The story could revolve around that and gyms, as well as possibly implement Poke Rides into it.

I do feel like Cosmoem evolving into Necrozma might cause some problems for future games, though we don't know how it'd evolve into it if it does. Speaking of evolving, it's odd how Cosmoem can evolve into Solgaleo during night in Sun, while it can evolve into Lunala during day in Moon...
i mean if they can come up with a zillion ways for Eevee to evolve, coming up with a way for Nebby to evolve into Necrozma (other than the likely day-night for Solgaleo and Lunala) shouldn't be too hard. that being said, i don't think Cosmog would end up as Necrozma. if Stars were to touch on Necrozma, it would be in through a post-game episode about it, either that or in a Giratina-esque fashion.

It's not that odd. In the future games where Pokemon aren't version exclusives, they can simply have Solgaleo be the day evolution of Cosmoem, and Lunaala be the night evolution. Much like Espeon/Umbreon

Diamond Sun and Pearl Moon sounds better. I like the idea but IMO, there's NO WAY we are NOT going to Kanto after all the Kanto hype. That's why we're going to have a trilogy:

Sun/Moon > Red Moon/Blue Sun (Kanto & Johto + Sinjoh ruins) > Diamond Sun/Pearl Moon (Sinjoh ruins + Sinnoh)

All revolving around Lillie, Lusamine and Gladion. And then Gen 8 will be set in Lillie's hometown, Germany. Pokemon Lillie Special Edition haters will seethe :ROFLMAO:

Oh you got me. :LOL:

Cosmog has a resemblance to Lunala, and Cosmoem looks like Solgaleo .
They could easily retcon the line as follows-
Cosmog> Cosmoem> Solgaleo (iat day )/Lunala (at night )/Necrozma (at Ultra Space or Distortion World)

It's like saying that all planets have a connection because they aren't Earth.

Erm.., I understand what you're saying, and I'm not convinced that Distortion world is Ultra Space, but the statement, is correct when worded "All planets that aren't earth have a connection becuase they (as of now) don't have life".

I think that the only region that can/should be connected to Alola is Kanto. I'd prefer a purely Sinnoh game with it's own plot. Kanto is like a blank slate with plenty of opportunities to connect to Alola, but Sinnoh has its own share of lore, and Alola lore shouldn't be shoehorned into it.

IMO, I would prefer if Kanto/Johto have their own thing as well, because if alola connect with kalos, people would speculzte that we're going to kanto in the post-game (which I doubt), if we go back to kanto, we'll likely go back to johto as well, the movie "I choose you " is a reboot story of kanto, we'll probably have a kanto reboot game. Also, if they decide to do a alola sequel, I would prefer if they put kalos region in the post-game, because I feel kalos felt forgotten after XY

I wonder if alola and sinnoh story would connect in DP remake/sequel, because of aether foundation discover type:null in canalave library and distortion world and ultra space do connect at so way. Do you think they connect the story of alola and sinnoh?

I wonder if alola and sinnoh story would connect in DP remake/sequel, because of aether foundation discover type:null in canalave library and distortion world and ultra space do connect at so way. Do you think they connect the story of alola and sinnoh?

I answered that question in my previous post (which you quoted once).

I wonder if alola and sinnoh story would connect in DP remake/sequel, because of aether foundation discover type:null in canalave library

Type: Null is just a cute reference to get in on the anniversary fun. There's no secret profound lore or story arc waiting around the corner. DP remakes would be set before Null's creation, and DP sequels probably aren't ever going to happen, but even if they did, I think you could maybe expect a mention of some people in white suits swinging by the library, but that'd be it.

Back
Top Bottom