• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Pokemon Sun and Moon Special

It will air as a one hour special after the Oha Suta episode on December 27.

That or it might just mostly show previews of upcoming episodes

I said mostly, not for the whole hour. There would still be a couple of advert blocks and maybe some talk about the important points of the series so far, like the Rotom P0kedex, Team Rocket and Bewear, the Ride Pokemon, Ash's Z-ring and so forth. But just like that New Year's special two years ago, it could have a pretty lengthy look at several upcoming episodes.

It'll be the usual bells and whistles with these type of specials. We'll probably get a recap of the first 7 to 8 episodes for the few people who missed out (because they may have been living under a rock) and then the usual preview of what's to come for the anime. I ain't expecting too much but not too little either.

So, do I take it that the new 1.30 preview came from this?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom