• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
latest
bedob.png

POSTGAME

Alola, trainers! Welcome to the Alola region once again! Did you at last have enough time to enjoy the tropical weather after the Team Skull/Aether Foundation events? I hate to bother you again after all that you had to deal with last time, but we need your help with something again. The Ultra Beasts Aether President Lusamine has released have been popping up and getting into all kinds of mischief lately, and we believe you are just the folks we need to sort this out. How can you help with this, you say? Through a game that we like to call Sun and Moon Postgame Mafia hosted by the War Room staff, of course!

This is set up to be an advanced role madness game of mafia and we welcome all players. This would be a great way to introduce yourself to the community if you've never played before! In this game, most of you will be aligned with the Alolan Islanders, whose mission is to weed out the villainous Ultra Beasts who have infiltrated into your midst. All questions and game-related PMs should be sent to TWR staff.

NOTE: This game is NOT spoiler-free, roles and events contain spoilers for the postgame story of Pokémon Sun and Moon.

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours (and Night phases will last 24 hours, unless phases get shortened as discussed in rule 9. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
4. Nameclaiming isn't allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch.
7. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
8. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
9. For non -LO day phases, HYPER-MAJORITY rules are in place. This means that if, at any given time in such a Day phase, at least 2/3 of the players alive are voting for the same person, the phase will end early with a lynch on that person.
-LO day phases (in which town's lynch decision may lead to them losing the game before the next day phase begins) will be announced. Details on the nature of the -LO state will be given in the Day phase update. MAJORITY rules are in place for said phases. This means that if, at any given time in a Day phase, more than 1/2 of the players alive are voting for the same person, the phase will end early with a lynch on that person.
Day phases may also end sooner if all the players alive are voting for a player or No Lynch.
Night phases may also end sooner if people with night actions lock their submissions in a way that leads to an inevitable outcome.
10. Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is permitted. Please make sure to include us in any OC chats you may have during the game.
11. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.
12. If the game has no deaths for 4 consecutive phases because of continuous No Lynches in the day phases followed by factions with kills purposely idling them in the night phases, or if the game has reached a stalemate state, the game will end as a tie for the parties involved.
13. The most important rule. Have fun!

PLAYERS
1 @Skullcrow Tapu Koko - Town Lightningrodproof 1x Vanillizer + 1x Guzzlord Counter - Killed Night 3
2 @Midorikawa UB-01 Symbiont Nihilego - Mafia 1x Poisoner + Redirector Monitor - Killed Night 1 - WON IN ENDGAME!
3 @HumanDawn @Skullcrow Sun/Moon and Nebby - Town 1x Strongman Vigilante + CHOOSE ONE: Bulletproof Poisonproof OR Untargettable Bleeder - Killed in Endgame
4 @Doctor Floptopus Ula'ula Kahuna Nanu - Town Cop + Tracker - Killed Night 4
5 @AussieEevee @Elieson UB-04 Sword Kartana OR Blaster Celesteela - Mafia 1x Strongman Ninja OR 1x Vanillizer - Survived - WON IN ENDGAME!
6 @Elementar Necrozma - Independent Godfather Ninja Bulletproof Poisonproof Serial Killer OR Recharging Strongman Serial Killer - Killed In Endgame
7 @Lone_Garurumon
8 @swarla Type: Null - Town 1x Vigilante + Night 3+ 1x Strongman Vigilante - Lynched Day 5
9 @Derpghost Baby Cosmog - Town Nights 1-2 Commuter, Night 5+ 1x Strongman Vigilante + Reserve Bulletproof Poisonproof OR Untargettable Bleeder
10 @Ereshkigal Zygarde - Town Night 1+ 1x Ninja Vigilante + Night 3+ 1x Bulletproof Poisonproof + Jack-Of-All-Trades (1x Double Voter + 1x Mass Roleblocker + Permanent Ninja Vanillizer + 1x Vigilante) + Night 5+ Bulletproof Poisonproof + 1x Strongman Vigilante - Lynched Day 1
11 @Strike2610 UB-05 Glutton Guzzlord - Mafia 2x Bulletproof - Lynched Day 3 - WON IN ENDGAME!
12 @DarthWolf13 UB-02 Absorption Buzzwole OR Beauty Pheromosa - Mafia 2x Strongman OR 2x Ninja - Survived - WON IN ENDGAME!

13 @Max1996 Battle Legend Red - Town 1x Bulletproof + 1x Vigilante + Mason - Killed Night 4
14 @Pika_pika42 Aether Assistant Branch Chief Wicke - Town Doctor - Lynched Day 4
15 @Pariah Anabel - Town 1x Ultra Beast Lightningrod - Lynched Day 2
16 @Slife UB-03 Lightning Xurkitree - Mafia Rolecop + Roleblocker + 1x Non-Ultra Beast Unkillable Lightningrod - Survived - WON IN ENDGAME!
17 @CheffOfGames Looker - Town Backup Cop + Watcher - Killed Night 2

SUBS
@Sword Master
@Ereshkigal

SPECTATORS
@SoaringDylan
@Enzap
@Maniacal Engineer
@TheCapsFan

Last edited:
iiiin

kartana best UB yooooo

necrozma is my life partner

I'll join although there is a chance that I'll have to sub out because of too many games.

Eh, sure, in. If I'm going to start getting involved in the War Room i might as well be doing multiple games.

Eh, sure, in. If I'm going to start getting involved in the War Room i might as well be doing multiple games.
I feel it only fair to warn you, that is not always the best idea. Just ask Yours Truly about that time I told them off for being inactive in a game they weren't in because I couldn't keep them straight in my head.
Course maybe you're better at that than I am, how would I know.

I feel it only fair to warn you, that is not always the best idea. Just ask Yours Truly about that time I told them off for being inactive in a game they weren't in because I couldn't keep them straight in my head.
Course maybe you're better at that than I am, how would I know.

Well, I got murdered on the first night anyway. So I'm open now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom