• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Ereshkigal doesn't explain him-/herself...
Vote: Ereshkigal
I think I would like an explanation too.

Unvote: Midorikawa
Vote: Max1996
THIS tells us absolutely nothing.

I know what I said about Max encouraging a claim is scummy, but he only did it once, and it was only really "If you want to, go for it"... I'm not sure how you get from that to being worth a vote.

DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

Max1996 III (Slife, Skullcrow, Ereshkigal)
Ereshkigal II (Max1996, AussieEevee)
Strike2610 II (CheffOfGames, Lone_Garurumon)
AussieEevee I (Pariah)
Pariah I (Doctor Floptopus)
Derpghost I (Midorikawa)
Slife I (HumanDawn)

A bit more than 10 hours left in the phase.

Tbh i havent been paying much attention to the game but what max did is harmless and eresh sounds like an opportunist

Unvote: Slife

@Ereshkigal, I'm still waiting for your explanation of voting me. Your vote has no explanation behind it and strikes me as sheeping.

It's not a serious vote. That's why I hadn't bothered, originally, to even look up who I had voted for before until asked to. I had planned to unvote you as soon as I got up so that my vote wouldn't lead to you getting lynched.

In fact, I'm going to do so now, regardless of the fact I'm going to get lynched anyway.

Unvote: Max1996

And, really, I pretty much have nothing to go on except people's paranoia. Now, if I were Mafia, I would encourage that paranoia; it's a handy way to get the town to off each other and decimate their own numbers.

But I can tell you right now I'm town.

THIS tells us absolutely nothing.

I know what I said about Max encouraging a claim is scummy, but he only did it once, and it was only really "If you want to, go for it"... I'm not sure how you get from that to being worth a vote.

There's nothing else to go on, and I wasn't voting seriously. And, seriously, this kinda of paranoia voting is only going to help the scum.

Also, @Ereshkigal I too would like to know your justification on the Max vote.

There is no justification. It wasn't a serious vote.

I'm going to tie up the votes for now, because I don't think Max should be lynched.

VOTE: Ereshkigal

Or you could have waited for me to unvote Max :p

But, eh. I'm dead anyway. Doesn't matter.

Tbh i havent been paying much attention to the game but what max did is harmless and eresh sounds like an opportunist

Unvote: Slife

Well, you could say my role is opportunistic, but one that is opportunistic in the town's favor. You want me alive at least until Day 4.

Mmmmm, I dunno. It's one thing to joke vote randomly in the beginning, its another thing entirely to just leap onto what's clearly the beginnings of a bandwagon and say it was a joke to save your hide.
The statement about living until D4 doesn't sit right with me either. It reminds me of Lillie from the first SM Mafia, but it can't be the same role since a) Nebby's off with the Protag, and b) Lillie isn't even in Postgame. I can't think of any characters that have any reason to have a developing role.

Is that important for your role? It's rather specific.

Maybe. But, that doesn't matter. There's less than 9 hours left. I'm dead anyway.

Mmmmm, I dunno. It's one thing to joke vote randomly in the beginning, its another thing entirely to just leap onto what's clearly the beginnings of a bandwagon and say it was a joke to save your hide.
The statement about living until D4 doesn't sit right with me either. It reminds me of Lillie from the first SM Mafia, but it can't be the same role since a) Nebby's off with the Protag, and b) Lillie isn't even in Postgame. I can't think of any characters that have any reason to have a developing role.

That wasn't going to be a bandwagon. Max hasn't done anything scummy and I knew people were going to point that out.

If you think about it, you can name at least one character or Pokemon that does have a set-up which involves them developing over time and gaining more power. You could say it's related to the cores of who they are.

If you think about it, you can name at least one character or Pokemon that does have a set-up which involves them developing over time and gaining more power. You could say it's related to the cores of who they are.
So you're saying you're Zygarde? I suppose that makes sense. I've gotta be honest though, I always forget Zygarde was a thing in SM because of how pointless the whole thing was. I can see this as a thing that's possible, Town alignment is also probable. But then who to lynch D1 if we're prepared to believe you for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom