• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying you're Zygarde? I suppose that makes sense. I've gotta be honest though, I always forget Zygarde was a thing in SM because of how pointless the whole thing was. I can see this as a thing that's possible, Town alignment is also probable. But then who to lynch D1 if we're prepared to believe you for now?

I think it's a little late to decide that. I'm already dead :p

Unvote: Pariah
Get an avatar, scum
Vote: derpghost
It seems to me that ghost here really wanted to softclaim, called max out for suggesting to do it if he wanted, then claimed anyway. I see it as a bait.
As for eresh, the reaction to the bandwagon is interesting when all that was needed was an explanation.

Unvote: Pariah
Get an avatar, scum
Vote: derpghost
It seems to me that ghost here really wanted to softclaim, called max out for suggesting to do it if he wanted, then claimed anyway. I see it as a bait.
As for eresh, the reaction to the bandwagon is interesting when all that was needed was an explanation.

yeah, this didnt sit well with me at all...

not sure what to think of ereshs claim

Also, can we please cut it out with soft nameclaiming? I'm not sure how strict Zexy's name claiming rules are, but I'd rather not push them.
I'm pretty sure Zexy is against any form of name claiming so I think this is a good idea.

If you want to claim, claim your role.

Zygarde makes a BIT of sense, but it has no involvement in the post game, if I remember correctly. I don't buy it.

You don't remember correctly.

Check the guides for collecting on that particular one. It can't be completed until postgame.

But, you'll see for certain in a little over 8 hours.

I woke up dead. Might have had a different reaction if it actually mattered. But, at this point I'm lynched.

not sure what to think of ereshs claim

Eh, wait and see. You'll see the truth or lie of it in a little over 8 hours.

But is there any story related to zygarde in the post game? I'm pretty sure there isn't.

There's not a story related to it at any point in the game :p

But, watch. 8 hours, 10 minutes. Once I'm dead, you'll see.

If you want me to be totally honest, you refusing to even try to defend yourself beyond "I'm Zygarde!", despite roughly 8 hours being left in the phase is making you look worse IMO. If you're so insistent that you're Town, and that we're committed to lynching you, why not try to prove it otherwise? Or give us a better option?

If you want me to be totally honest, you refusing to even try to defend yourself beyond "I'm Zygarde!", despite roughly 8 hours being left in the phase is making you look worse IMO. If you're so insistent that you're Town, and that we're committed to lynching you, why not try to prove it otherwise? Or give us a better option?
So true.

Because if you're truly committed to lynching me, it won't matter what I say. People are already actively refusing to even consider the possibility, despite the fact that I usually softclaim pretty hard when I'm town. It's my playstyle to pretty much give away my role unless I have a really, really good reason not to.

As for a better option: There isn't one. This day would be best dealt with by avoiding a lynch at all, due to the lack of information and the massive distraction focusing on me has become.

But, watch. 7 hours, 19 minutes until the mislynch.

Well, 18 minutes as of the point I posted that. Clock turned as soon as I posted.

Because if you're truly committed to lynching me, it won't matter what I say. People are already actively refusing to even consider the possibility, despite the fact that I usually softclaim pretty hard when I'm town. It's my playstyle to pretty much give away my role unless I have a really, really good reason not to.

As for a better option: There isn't one. This day would be best dealt with by avoiding a lynch at all, due to the lack of information and the massive distraction focusing on me has become.

But, watch. 7 hours, 19 minutes until the mislynch.
What about derpghost? What are your thoughts on him?

And I'm listening to your defense so defend.

What about derpghost? What are your thoughts on him?

And I'm listening to your defense so defend.

Derp hasn't had a chance to clarify further due to the focus shifting to me. I really have no read on them because I simply don't have any information to go on, and it's conceivable they are claiming the truth.

Their posting style doesn't make me think they're being dishonest. Just that the suspicion on them is paranoia.

The problem is, the shift to focus on me eliminated some of the time that could have been spent gathering information from other people, leaving us with a lack of options. Even if someone believes me, they're left with the problem that there is no other option because there's simply not enough information.

So, we've reached the point where, realistically, our options are mislynch, no lynch, or lynch some random person for not taking a game seriously and probably mislynch.

But, I have to go to work. I'll see everyone after I die.

I was actually just bored, lol. When nothing was happening, and I realized Max wasn't trying to do any harm, I just decided to softclaim to get things moving.

Obviously, that worked, and i'm now a target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom