• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 20 - Route One Rumble!)

I have officially put TPI on hold indefinitely to work on what I feel like will be a better story with better characters.

I may or may not return to this fic. Thank you very much to those who have supported this story during its run. Please take a look at my new work when it comes out.

Ironically enough, you stopped at about the same place as ASL :p

As for the hiatus, I think it's a shame, you were hitting your stride and the story was sorta picking up. Still, the most important thing about writing is writing what makes you feel good and have fun doing so. If you no longer feel that was about TPI, then I support your decision to stop.

I'll check out the fic when it comes out!

Thanks. I will probably finish it out sometime. I was just getting tired of using canon characters. It sort of limited how I could treat them and I struggled to really make them interact in a good way IMO.

It sucks because I was really excited about the plot of TPI, and I think the end was going to be awesome. Oh well, I might come back to it at some point.

Even the possibility of this fic having some new content fills me with anticipation! Can't wait whether its this or another piece you write!

A question: when you stopped ASL, you offered it up for someone else to write. Are you considering doing this with TPI, with you supplying the plots for the chapters to the "new blood," as it were?

Yeah I might be open to that, but not right now. If I decide that I'm for sure not going to resume TPI then I'd be open to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I'm gutted it's on hold! But I'll be looking out for your new fic and I'm excited to read it - if you reckon its better than this one then it'll be great - just keep writing stuff :)

Legacy!! Im roaming bulbagarden again! And I see you are doing your fic again! I dont know if you remember but I was always on the first thread reading it and thinking it was awesome! Then you took your break. Now you have a lot of chapters I need to read. And I will! See you when Im all caught up! haha

EDIT: I just saw this... "I have officially put TPI on hold indefinitely to work" -Legacy

I am a sad panda... just when I was going to read it. XP

Last edited:
EDIT: I just saw this... "I have officially put TPI on hold indefinitely to work" -Legacy

I am a sad panda... just when I was going to read it. XP

Doesn't mean you can't read what's already there. :p

Thanks PokeViper. Yeah, I think this story will be stopped, but don't worry, my new fic will be beginning soon, hopefully next week, and will ultimately utilize a lot of the concepts from the ending of TPI in it.

It will be a different story, but a lot of what I was going to do at the end of this story will be implemented. So for people who liked TPI, I'm thinking 'Pocket Monsters' will be (hopefully) enjoyable to read.

*reading awesome fic* THIS IS SO AMAZING! I'm so glad this popped up on the front page!*Sees WHY it popped up on the front page: "This fic is postponed indefinitely.":banghead: Oh well, I bet I can guess how this ends: Ash and Dawn are taken to TR hideout. They begin to torture Dawn in front of Ash. Meanwhile, Lexi stumbles across something that shows her sister is dead, and then gives the coin to Ash in a heroic scene where she shows she's just too good for this sinful life and dies. Ash saves Dawn w/ the power of the coin. It is revealed that TR has obtained the Blue and Yellow Orbs. Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Piplup get infused with the orbs when the TRio realize how what they've done could destroy the world as they know it. Ash and Dawn defeat M3, but the energy level of the battle tears open a portal to Luceus' dimension. Ash summons the 4 Guardians and the retrieve the orbs and combine them to make a White Orb, and summon Arceus. Arceus and Luceus engage in an epic duel, but when Luceus gains the upper hand Ash steps in and does something and good wins out in the end 'cause he's a Sue. Ash finally realizes he has feelings for Dawn after this and they live the dream. At first, Misty is heartbroken, but then she realized she didn't have feelings for Ash, but Delia. They get married and Misty becomes Ash's daddy. Lexi decides not to die and instead becomes a biologist like her sister to prove she isn't a Sue, but Max gets ticked off from lack of screen time and rapes her, and she likes it, so they become romantically involved. It turns out Tracey wasn't a TR agent, he just hid a camera in Ash's tent from when they journeyed together and was constantly watchind naked Ash footage. When Dawn sees this, she bitch-slaps him to Cinnabar where he marries Willow. Years later, Dawn is now Dawn Ketchum and has a baby named Milo, but Nurse Joy messes up and teleports him to <insert setting of Pocket Monsters here>, starting the plot of the most epic Pokemon tale ever told. Everyone but Brock is now happily married, just the way it should be. The End.

*reading awesome fic* THIS IS SO AMAZING! I'm so glad this popped up on the front page!*Sees WHY it popped up on the front page: "This fic is postponed indefinitely.":banghead: Oh well, I bet I can guess how this ends: Ash and Dawn are taken to TR hideout. They begin to torture Dawn in front of Ash. Meanwhile, Lexi stumbles across something that shows her sister is dead, and then gives the coin to Ash in a heroic scene where she shows she's just too good for this sinful life and dies. Ash saves Dawn w/ the power of the coin. It is revealed that TR has obtained the Blue and Yellow Orbs. Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Piplup get infused with the orbs when the TRio realize how what they've done could destroy the world as they know it. Ash and Dawn defeat M3, but the energy level of the battle tears open a portal to Luceus' dimension. Ash summons the 4 Guardians and the retrieve the orbs and combine them to make a White Orb, and summon Arceus. Arceus and Luceus engage in an epic duel, but when Luceus gains the upper hand Ash steps in and does something and good wins out in the end 'cause he's a Sue. Ash finally realizes he has feelings for Dawn after this and they live the dream. At first, Misty is heartbroken, but then she realized she didn't have feelings for Ash, but Delia. They get married and Misty becomes Ash's daddy. Lexi decides not to die and instead becomes a biologist like her sister to prove she isn't a Sue, but Max gets ticked off from lack of screen time and rapes her, and she likes it, so they become romantically involved. It turns out Tracey wasn't a TR agent, he just hid a camera in Ash's tent from when they journeyed together and was constantly watchind naked Ash footage. When Dawn sees this, she bitch-slaps him to Cinnabar where he marries Willow. Years later, Dawn is now Dawn Ketchum and has a baby named Milo, but Nurse Joy messes up and teleports him to <insert setting of Pocket Monsters here>, starting the plot of the most epic Pokemon tale ever told. Everyone but Brock is now happily married, just the way it should be. The End.

This...

Is pure win.

Unless any part of it whatsoever was meant in any level of seriousness at all (instead of srsnss), at which point it becomes excessively fail.

GB IS WIN. HOPEFULLY.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom