• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Tickling Arena (A tickling based role play) Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well looking at you being dizzy is making me dizzy."

Nova starts to shuffle around dizzily.

"I'm going down..."

Nova says and falls back into the grass feeling dizzy still.

"Thank you." Nigma said "And with that, I'm off." Nigma left the room.

Chikorita says, "Well since i havent been chatting or battling i got something secret to do else where so don't follow unless you want to be ran into a tree" Chikorita thinks, "Mmmm i dont think ill tell them where im going because the source i have talked too has told me not too." Chikorita turns to leave while saying good bye to his friends and enemies......
OOC: im getting bored so My Chikorita is going on a trip which has a chance of probable evolveing him, help to shapen his skills or something else who known...

"I'm off..."

Nova says then takes off into the woods.

OCC: Just do whatever you want I'm feeling really off.

"Wait I've got nothing to do so why walk off."

Nova says walking back with his arms behind his head.

"hey I'm bored..."

Nova says before slipping on a wet leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom