• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Pseudo Legendary Showdown!

Metagross and Tyranitar would go out as one of the firsts due to Garchomp's Ground type. Dragonite and Salamence would negate this and keep going. Sazandora might hang around long enough. It would eventually boil down to Dragonite, Garchomp, and Salamence, but Salamence's insane speed and attack stats could end it for a win. And it pains me to say that since Metagross is my fave psuedo legendary.

did you forgot that tyranitar will pwn garchomp with blizzard as it has 4x weakness exactly like dragonite and salamence? also hes immune(like sazandora) to psychic.
oh, and he is having sand stream, which boostes its defense by 50%. so ground moves will be only 1,5x effective against him.

Metagross beats Dragonite, Salamence, and Tyranitar in battle by surviving a single Fire Blast/Earthquale, using Meteor Mash for huge damage, and killing on the next turn with Bullet Punch.

Thats why I think Metagross is the best!

Garchomp. It was a great pal in both my Diamond and Platinum team. Plus its the only Reptilian Pseudo(besides Metagross) to fully evolve in short time! 8D

I've trained all of them except for Sazandora, and I love me some Metagross -- it's the most unique of all of them.

I have three up in my mind right now.
Metagross, Salamence and Garchomp.

But Metagross gets my vote.

This is a though one. They are all good Pokemon but I think Salamence is the best. Mainly because of his design and his stats.

I voted for Salamence because he has never failed me in a battle with my friends.

I've used, and love 'em all besides the new Dragon (but I will try him out). But I gotta go with Garchomp, that thing is a BEAST!

dragonite has never fallen in battle under my command and is just epic in the anime, second is a tie between garchomp and metagross since i love them both dearly. but hydreigon is just scary and tyranitar is just not as good as it looks so they are just not ok, last is salemance, u just don't live up to dragonite sorry :D

In order for me: Hydreigon, Salamence, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Metagross, and Dragonite.

I love Hydreigon's design with the three heads, and down the line just continues on the ones I feel are the most awesome. Dragonite is cool, too, but, he's just not as intimidating as the others.

As a lover of Dragon-types, and five out of the six pseudo-legends being part-Dragon, this is a difficult choice.

Power is no question--they're all powerful. I think Hydreigon's design is easily the best and most intimidating, but I have a soft spot for Tyranitar, being the weather trigger for the sandstorm teams I so often use. I'm placing them both in first place.

After them, the sequence would be:
2.)Salamence
3.)Garchomp
4.)Metagross
5.)Dragonite

Hydreigon all the way. Love its typing and design. Evolves kinda late, but eh, it's worth it. I really, really hate Dragonite, Salamence and Garchomp. But Metagross and Tyranitar are cool. But, yeah, Hydreigon for me, because it's amazing.

Tough choice between Tyranitar and Garchomp, but just about Tyranitar because I have with fond memories with it, and T rexes.

I wonder how would you rank Goodra...

I think Goodra is an absolute disgrace to Pseudo gang with that design and stats.

Whoa, what's with the Goodra hate?! I happen to like him 10x more than Hydreigon.

I guess I should rank them.
1. Garchomp, Tyranitar (these are pretty fearsome pokemon. true monsters)
2. Metagross, Salamence (more cool looking than destructive looking)
3. Dragonite, Goodra (too silly looking for me to take seriously)
4. Hydreigon (wtf is this clusterfuck of a design?)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom