• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

QUALITY

Winterdaze

fight me
Reaction score
Long running shows like Pokemon have a far from inexhaustible budget, and the amazing animation we're treated to in some episodes doesn't come cheap or easy. It becomes necessary to cut corners in some less important episodes, but this can begin to show in unintentionally hilarious ways.

QUALITY is a sarcastic term used to describe off model characters, sub-standard animation or generally poor quality art in an animated show. Post the silliest, most awkward or embarrassing QUALITY screen caps you can find!

I'll start by posting a cap from the oh so wonderful The Scuffle Of Legends.
264.jpg

Groudon shows us why getting out to exercise only once every few thousand years is a bad idea.

You know, this entire thread could be filled with every frame that Hikari has a derp face. But instead, I think I should start with my old timey favourites:
14-05-12-5.jpg

14-04-12-6.jpg

And some new favourites:
ogata.jpg

14-05-12-7.jpg

Some more QUALITY!
tumblr_lti72eASr01qgx70ro1_500.png

What's the matter Crobat? Feeling blue?
tumblr_lsmj9gQ2QO1qgx70ro1_1280.png

Uh Ash, you okay?
AG081_error.png

Does May have contacts...or is that Misty in disguise!?
tumblr_m3t0iwSllP1r2en1ko4_1280.jpg

Gee Brycen, you look kind of cool. *brick'd*

UkoDVBm.jpg

Supposedly Iris got a little-small tooth at her right eyebrow! (Randomly found it in Caption the Screenshots.)

QQvP0tK.png

Ash: Watch this Pikachu! The Zs on my checks are getting bigger!
Pikachu: Sure, bro, sure...
PqEG7W6.png
lsmb5Gc.png

Am I the only one that thinks Looker looks like a big-eyed alien or something?
3F2Qosc.png

Back
Top Bottom