• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia 2! Endgame: Tyranny of the Trolls (1/4/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then... That's not terribly helpful, since WO can't exactly justify YT's thought process.
But, any defence for why we shouldn't lynch you based on what YT did?
.............Did Zexy sub me into a spot that's getting lynched? Wtf Zexy you jerk!!!

Idk what YT has done. I haven't read the thread yet and probably won't have an answer until tomorrow. I know I'm actually town this time.

I'll try to post something as soon as possible. Just don't lynch me without letting me catch up.

Ok, so while WO's getting her bearings on this whole game, imma put the YT slot vote on hold, and talk about someone else.

Max. Twice now, he's leapt onto a bandwagon very quickly, and with pretty much no justification of his own.
I have to agree with what Pika and MegaPod have said.

Vote: jdthebud
This was the first occurrence. It isn't that bad this time, since Pod and pika made some very good points beforehand which had good justification.
The above makes me suspicious of YT.
Vote: Yours Truly
This was the second time. The only justification beforehand was Megapod pointing out something shifty about YT from earlier on. And Max just jumps straight onto that, apparently giving no effort to look deeper into YT or look for anyone else. His only justification when questioned was:
I don't know who else to vote for.
Which makes it look like he's just voting to make a kill.
What do you guys think.
Also @Max1996 defence?

I would say it's worth looking into, especially since when Pika first pointed out that second vote you mentioned, all Max really did was admit that he goofed and took back his vote. If he is scum, then he got pretty lucky when Pika decided to let him off the hook, presumably to investigate him and confirm his suspicions.

If he is scum, then he got pretty lucky when Pika decided to let him off the hook, presumably to investigate him and confirm his suspicions.
Good point. Pika did die the very night after Max was questioned.
Though would Max make such a call?

Ok, so while WO's getting her bearings on this whole game, imma put the YT slot vote on hold, and talk about someone else.

Max. Twice now, he's leapt onto a bandwagon very quickly, and with pretty much no justification of his own.

This was the first occurrence. It isn't that bad this time, since Pod and pika made some very good points beforehand which had good justification.

This was the second time. The only justification beforehand was Megapod pointing out something shifty about YT from earlier on. And Max just jumps straight onto that, apparently giving no effort to look deeper into YT or look for anyone else. His only justification when questioned was:

Which makes it look like he's just voting to make a kill.
What do you guys think.
Also @Max1996 defence?
Honestly, I can't think of anything I could say to justify a vote. That's why I rely on other people's points. Yes, I know it's sheeping.

Honestly, I can't think of anything I could say to justify a vote. That's why I rely on other people's points. Yes, I know it's sheeping.
Really? You really can't come up with anybody to lynch (aside from the already potentially scum YT slot) by looking back at the thread? Absolutely nothing?

I'm sorry Max but that just doesn't sound ok. I can see at least one other potential scum, and that's not even counting practically career inactives like @Moon Entity, @Hellcrow, and @Soulmaster (seriously guys got anything to say at all? At least Caps and Piko gave reasons).

Really Max you're just looking way too scummy to me at the moment.
Vote: Max1996

I'm sorry Max but that just doesn't sound ok. I can see at least one other potential scum, and that's not even counting practically career inactives like @Moon Entity, @Hellcrow, and @Soulmaster (seriously guys got anything to say at all? At least Caps and Piko gave reasons).

I'm not going to blame you. I myself genuinely screwed up.

Yeah hi. I like the term career inactives, though career lurker is better in my case.

Having to remember the playstyle of people here is tough, but from what I've seen my top choices are Hellcrow(by the Eresh extension), Max for the reasons stated above, and I had one more when I started writing this but forgot by the time I finished being distracted.
Simply for the good chance we can lynch today, I'm going to go ahead and go with Max. Because yes if we mislynch we could lose, but if we don't we are sure to lose.

I'm at least glad to know you're giving this game some effort, Soulmaster. I can imagine it's not terribly easy to be a sub entering the game late. Besides that, having all these substitutions isn't so great since it makes it harder to get reads on so many slots...
Yes having subs is annoying, but they give two different viewpoints of one role, so what the different people agree on means it is that much more likely true.

Okay I have caught up finally.

There are two neighborhoods. So who wants to come out. I'm part of pikas neighborhood. There are five of us, four with pika dead, and no one exchanged claims.

Now the question is who is part of the other neighborhood and how many? Anyone want to come out because large neighborhoods are likely to have scum. Thus these are the best places to start.

@Max1996 mind claiming? You might as well in an attempt to prevent your lynch if you're town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom