• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/10. Very nice, very smooth. Better than what a lot of musicals have nowadays.

I've been listening to a lot of folk and old union hymns lately, and this one is definitely one of my favorites. Kind of old-fashioned, though:

8/10. Very nice. Doesn't matter if it's old. Still a very good song. Kind of catchy.

Warning: this will put you in a trance and the vocal solo will smash you in the face like a sledgehammer

8/10- My favorite part is the piano. Wasn't too crazy about it when I first listened to the album but it's grown on me

9/10. I don't usually like music of that kind of genre, but that was really solid. I really liked the piano.

This won five Grammys last night. Every category it was nominated in.

It was so haunting I had to stop listening two minutes in less I not be able to fall asleep tonight.

Truly artistic. The timing was so jarring, almost like the song was fighting itself. Not something I'd play during a road trip, but worthy of points simply for how inventive and atmospheric it was. 9/10

Now for something to cheer me up. (This one hasn't won five Grammy's.)

8/10. Certainly different from Blackstar. That was bouncy, quite catchy and had a memorable melody, all important qualities when writing a song. I certainly enjoyed that.

And now for something completely different (I never knew she released a single, good luck to whoever listens)

3/10 - Usually I love Weird Al, but that is an exception. So long and slow.

7/10 - Pretty catchy. I like the combination of metal and synthesized instruments. I've never been a fan of the death growl vocals, but the other vocalists are good.

I love that intro riff, otherwise it's okay. 5/10

Some friends of mine are in this band.

8/10- Great piece to just close your eyes and listen to

9/10 pretty good song, I enjoyed it.

9/10- Better than I expected, the chorus was especially catchy

Last edited:
7/10. Quite enjoyable.

This is music for making sausages to (well done if you get the reference I'm making)

5/10. I'm not a fan of the harder rock stuff but I guess that was OK, given my distaste for the genre.

If this doesn't move you in some way then something's wrong (I mean this was his cocaine addiction period and this is really his cry for help)

I didn't listen to too much of it (I know, how criminal of me) but its sombre tone certainly had me interested for what I did listen to. 8/10

Think I'll post something chill today, something you don't normally find here (at least of what I've seen, anyway).

Ambition / Ark Patrol
Ambition EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom