• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/10

10/10 - Wow. Every instrument on that song is perfectly done. And the lyrics are well-written, too.

3/10
Not really into this at all! Sorry!

(Had to find another video for the song, so hopefully it's not too different a version.)

8/10 - Pretty catchy song, I like the slow pace for the first few minutes and the burst of energy towards the end. And I'm always a fan of this kind of guitar sound. It reminds me of R.E.M. and the Cure a bit.

4/10
Not really to me taste, but it's alright.

That cat is staring into my soul... o_O
As for the song itself, the echo was a bit much, but I enjoyed it. 8/10.

I never post often here because I find that the majority of regular posters have such a different musical taste to what I do - even on the Video Game Music thread! With that being said, I felt like taking a shot in the dark and subsequently fall down to earth with the response of the person below to this song, haha.

AO-0 / 青龍
AO-∞

For reference, the credited artist is an alias of Ryutaro Nakahara, otherwise known as Ryu☆, and the alias reads "Seiryu" - as in the Azure Dragon of eastern mythology.

Very soothing stuff. 9/10

Ultra Funktion / lapix
Beyond The Limits

6.5/10 - I like the guitar, not too sure how I feel about the other instruments. I feel like the reverb could've been done better too. I don't mind a lot of reverb, but it's kinda messy on this song in particular. Otherwise it sounds cool though.

Also side-note I thought the band's name was "Bloodhail" and the track was "Have a Nice Life" before I looked it up

6/10- Used to listen to this a lot. Now it just makes me laugh

7.5/10 - Like the guitar work. The music is pretty mellow, which is nice, but the lyrics are definitely more tense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom