• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10 a fairly average song.

Next one's my favorite by Interpol.

7/10

I like the guitar riffs and percussions, but the vocal isn't my fave.

4/10 In general, not a big fan of highly electronic pop music.

Bass is okay I guess.
5/10

Interesting song. The singer's dreamy voice and the almost overpowering instruments gave it a kind of unsettling feel. It didn't go anywhere though. The dynamics, the intensity, the chords, it just kind of all remained static the whole time.

5/10

Cool. It had this sort of Irish-punk rocker vibe going on. The drum beat was solid, and singer's voice was able to compliment the feel of the song. It got a little screamy for a second about two-thirds through, but that ended up being a nice contrast to what was actually a pretty subdued song.

6.5/10

Last edited:
6/10 Started alright, but got a little repetitive towards the end.

7/10. I like it. Then again, I've listened to stuff by TV on the Radio before and I enjoyed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom