• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's got loads of bulk, and a moveset that complements it. However, it isn't the strongest thing out there unless you use Calm Mind. That's why my final rating for this Pokémon is a fish tank/10.
You fill it up with a lot of water and stick your things in it, but if you forget to take care of it or you've had it for too long, the fish dies. What do you do with all the water then?
Thought I'd try one-upping @Yours Truly on the ProJared style of rating system.

Aipom?

i can never figure out its stupid wings when drawing, but it's a solid design in terms of what it's supposed to be. 7/10

medicham.

6/10

Its design is ok but it feels like they just threw some random stuff together that looked nice rather than putting real thought into this one. Also when it was introduced it was almost useless despite being one of the rarer Pokemon in the game. Then the physical special mechanics of gen IV made it pretty powerful but it also became super common. Those attributes feel kind of reversed to me.

Ursaring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom