• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

8.5/10 I really like how it sounds like it could have come out of the original trilogy of movies, but still retain its own identity for this game. Also, the foreboding atmosphere this track gives off actually pays off very well given the location itself.

4/10 I'm not a fan of the robotic/synthesized... vocals(?), unfortunately they bring down an otherwise great beat. Styles like that do have their place, and I don't dislike them in general, but yeah in the track it's just messy and not really catchy. But hey, maybe the game has similar tracks that I'll probably like if it has similar beats without the vocals.

The song truly evokes a mystical and enchanting atmosphere, beckoning us to delve deeper and unravel its hidden wonders. With each note, it feels like I'm on the verge of experiencing something truly incredible and breathtaking, reminiscent of the enchanting facade of Hogwarts and its captivating surroundings. This track embodies the essence of what Hogwarts is: a place of magic, wonder, and ethereal enchantment that resonates within us. Still, throughout the song, I had the feeling that there was some dissonance between some notes and chords --- 8/10.

Last edited:
10/10. I almost got the companion cube collection last year and this song makes me regret skipping it. It's incredibly well sung, absolutely hilarious, and an incredible earworm. Just the complete package.

10/10 Absolutely beautiful track. It feels like a combination of Japanese and Western music in the best way possible. <3

Fun fact: the composers for this game (Vince DiCola and Kenny Meriedith) were the original composers for the very first Transformers movie!

5/10 it's okay, a bit better than what I was expecting but not a track that I'd consider memorable or anything. Though I guess it fits considering it's a mobile game that skews younger, but still they could have done more with it, instead of it being a generic action-styled theme.

(I love Stellar Blade so much; it's tied with Avatar as my favorite PS5 game so far)

Back
Top Bottom