• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Sometime in March I got Puzzles & Dragons Z + Super Mario edition and Digimon World Championship.

Just today I got the Lottie and Timmy & Tommy amiibo. I also preordered the Cloud - Player 2 amiibo at GameStop.

C-mDSpCXUAArUb8.jpg
Got these lovely lot today, most of these games look interesting and I have quite a few PS2 games now.

I don't expect to get anything new until September (Danganronpa V3). 2017 has not been a great gaming year for me so far, but there are some old PS3 games that interest me (not so much the new Persona 5).

Mario kart 8 deluxe!
C-mDSpCXUAArUb8.jpg
Got these lovely lot today, most of these games look interesting and I have quite a few PS2 games now.
*sees deus ex, the x man legends games, spiderman 2, and warioware DIY*
Those are really good games in fact spiderman 2 was considered the best liscensed game ever until the batman arkham games and yes that includes goldeneye
And deus ex got a sequel on the original xbox and pc, and 2 prequels (one of which is for wii u)

Last edited:
Well I got tony hawk's american wastleand for ps2 and an action replay max for ps2
I loved that game on the gamecube, and apparently the online still works if you jailbreak a ps2, let alone it has more characters and 2 extra levels that even the 360 version doesn't have.
The action replay is for save files I find off gameFAQs mainly, as I depise using cheats unless I have too

Not purchased by me, of course, but for my birthday I got Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS), Mega Man Legacy Collection (3DS), and Mighty No. 9 (XBO).

While browsing the interweb a while ago and listening to some Okami music because Okami music is best video game music, I had a sudden whim to search for Okamiden on the local auction website... and whatdayaknow, there just happened to be exactly one such game for sale. Needless to say, money changed hands shortly thereafter, and it should have arrived in the post today, so... yay!

Back
Top Bottom