• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Results of the 2014 Staff Drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for giving me the position! To all those who applied but didn't make it, your tears are delic-- I mean, don't worry too much about it, they can't hire everyone who's worthy of a position. I've applied before but wasn't accepted then.

congrats to the other new mods, of course.

Congratulations to everyone! :)

Congratulations new mods and welcome as well. I can't wait to see you all. To everyone who even applied, well done as well- maybe you guys didn't feel this way when you did, but I felt it rather nervous when I applied, so I want to congratulate you for trying anyways.

Congrats, but I don't remeber there being a staff drive... it was probably just 'cause I was lagging about in Roleplays and Colabs :p

Congrats to all, the few that I personally know are excellent choices, and I'm sure the rest also are.

Congratulations to everyone! @DJ Omega; is also happy for those who were chosen, but he's also a little upset that he wasn't chosen.
He does this thing where if he's frustrated or upset, he throws himself in his work to get over it. He'll probably get back on in a week.

Congrats to all the new mods! Especially Samwin and her GG modship.

might as well go to dj omega's routine but no work and summer vacation so nope

Congratulations to all of the newbies! We'll have fun hazing you over the next few weeks.

I mean, settling you in. Yeah...that's what I meant.

Congratulations to all of the newbies! We'll have fun hazing you over the next few weeks.

Hazing is illegal. Some guy died doing that cause the hazers made him OD on something.

You know, I take it back. I'm glad I didn't get chosen.

Hazing is illegal. Some guy died doing that cause the hazers made him OD on something.

You know, I take it back. I'm glad I didn't get chosen.

Rest assured, there's absolutely no staff hazing of any kind.

On another note, congratulations to all! Joining the Bulbagarden staff is a great experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom